A LOT of add to carts BUT no Sales :(

Highlighted
1 0 0

Would love to read the long paragraph. Could you please send it to me as well.  Trying to solve the same problem gmvprinywork@gmail.com

Thank you

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
10 0 0

Wouild send to me as well. clementjaw11@gmail.com

Thanks you

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

Why not just post this ever so popular message you received via email?

Instead of having individuals request this seemly secret post from you

Best Regards

Skip

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hey Luis Morales,

i hope you are doing great, is there any chance you can send me the same guide you sent to frizurd i am struggling on the same issue, thank you.

jgomeze76@gmail.com

BR.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

We have also been using hotjar and find it to be an invaluable source. We have similarly been experiencing abandonment issues since launching our new site https://simplynas.com but over time we are ironing out the kinks and identifying areas where we can improve conversions.

I highly recommend contacting a conversion rate optimization professional who will be able to help you with this issue. There is a local company http://simplysearch.marketing who helped us with both the new site and CRO. 

I believe using Google analytics data will prove to be your best friend in terms of finding why users are leaving the site prior to completing their checkout. Another suggestion would be to add your phone number to the checkout page asking users to call you if they have any questions. This way you allow yourself an opportunity to identify any potential issues in the process which turns away customers.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

0 Likes
Highlighted
25 0 0

For those of you who are having trouble adding trust seals/icons to your checkout, we have a good tip that gets around the issue of Shopify not allowing you to add them at checkout (seems crazy as they're their own trust seals so surely it would benefit them to allow them?!). 

Anyway, the checkout allows you to upload a checkout specific logo (that only appears there), so we designed a logo which includes our logo and the trust seal - see attached image. 

It works pretty well and reduced adandoned carts. We also changed the links at the bottom of the checkout around to include information about our Refund Policy, Contact Us and Terms of service & Privacy policy instead of the standard shopify stuff. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hey,

I have the same problem. I have spent lots of money, Facebook, Google Ad words, Instagram, ... and no sale! I'm almost to give up and turn off everything. 

Would you mind forwarding that email for me, please?

pouladtechnic@gmail.com

it's really appreciated.

Thank you,

Shahab

0 Likes
Highlighted
7 0 0

Hey Luis,

Forward this to me also please

gringolusa91@gmail.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

I don't understand. Is PayPal your primary payment gateway? I know you can pay with other methods even though it's processed with PayPal... But why don't you use Shopify Payments as your primary method? PayPal being a secondary option.

0 Likes