A lot of view content conversions but NO ADD TO CART / SALES

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi,

I'm Andy. I have a problem with my facebook ads. Help urgently needed!

I started different ad sets as a PPE campaign for 2-3 days, with a lot of engagement. After that I turned it into conversion (view content) and also received a lot of view content conversions and link clicks (another 2-3 days). I waited until I had about 30-40 views content before I turned it into conversion Add to Cart. My ads are now in conversion add to cart for 3 days and I received only 4 adds to cart in total and no sales.

My traffic is increasing slowely but surely, 60-80 visits per day (I know that is still poor).

Can anyone tell me what might be the reason why I am not having more add to cart or sales?

I am thankful for any kind of advice!

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Andy

0 Likes
Highlighted
Pathfinder
233 0 34

Hi Andy,

It's quite easy to bring visitors to your website but it's very hard to make them add to cart or purchase a product. Sometimes, the visitor might make a purchase immediately, sometimes, they just need more time for decisions and leave the website without making a purchase.

I recommend trying ROI Hunter Easy retargeting ads to remind your customers what they were browsing on your web. They will see exactly the same products they viewed on your website and the ads are shown in various places on the web.

Good luck!

Katerina

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
42 0 6

Hi Andy, can you share the link to your website? Add to cart and conversions depend to a great extent on how well the website is optimised for conversions. The average conversion rate for E-commerce stores is at 2-3%, but that's subject to the customer experience on the website as well. I'd love to take a look at your website to see if something is missing. 

You can also email me on akanksha@orng.es with specific questions. 

- Akanksha 

https://goo.gl/iyAqha
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi Akanksha, I am experiencing the same problem as mentioned by Andy. Are you able to give me some tips as well?

Thanks.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

Hi Andy,

As others have already said, its quite easier to bring in traffic as compared to converting the traffic you receive.

As humans we usually like to see, touch, feel and sometimes even smell something before we buy it. All of these cannot be implemented online. This means you will have to put in a lot of work to convince visitors and turn them into buyers. You can do the following

Make your products come alive

An image is worth a thousand words. Use clear and quality product images to help bring your products alive. Take advantage of contextual images, for example, if you are selling a neckalce use an image of someone wearing it. If you are selling a couch use an image of someone sitting in one. Don't use single images, use multiple images that show more detail and also show different angles of your product. This is a great blog about how to use images to increase conversions.

Use Social Proof

Using product reviews can help you get a lot of user generated content which can be good for convincing your visitors. Everyone loves to buy from a shop that other customers have bought from and have recommended. Product reviews will also go a long way to iprove your SEO rankings. You can use Kudobuzz reviews to collect and display reviews on your store. You can also add Rich Snippets so your star ratings show in Google and other search engines.

Mobile Friendly

Mobile contributes 51% of ecommerce traffic and about 80% of Facebook users access Facebook with a mobile device. Since you are creating Facebook Ads, it is highly likely that your customers first touch point is going to be on a mobile device. If your website is not optimized for a great mobile experience you will get lot of visits but low conversions. Use Googles mobile friendly test tool to check if your site is mobile responsive. You can also visit your store on your smartphone and go through it like you were a customer. 

Discounts

Leverage on discounts to encourage purchases. You can use "FREE + shipping" method to get visitors to buy.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ben Kissi

Growth & Marketing Officer @ Kudobuzz

SEO Doctor - Find and fix all your stores SEO issues 

Kudobuzz Reviews - Easily collect & display product reviews on your store

0 Likes