A trustworthy store?

Solved
Jea
Excursionist
32 0 7

Can you give me feedback about my store and its content? Does the product page look spammy?

I've been running ads on google (made a few sales) and recently on facebook (i've lost money), and I'd like to know Why wouldn't customers buy from my store?

I want to fix it. Since a week now I didn't make a sale and I have abandoned checkouts everyday. I've sent email using klavio, but zero action was taken.

The store: https://urharness.com/products/personalized-no-pull-dog-harness

Thank you for your recommendation.

0 Likes
Victor
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
886 78 219

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Jea,

Thank you for getting in touch and sharing your store with us here. I've taken a look through your site and think there's a number of things you've done here that helps your business seem more trustworthy—providing a clear contact page shows you are reachable, you are upfront about your shipping times and refund policy with the pages you have added, and the testimonials section is a great form of social proof. I also love the GIFs you have on the storefront that showcase the dogs wearing the products, and it's always good to showcase the products in a real world setting and not just via product photos.

In terms of improving your store's trustworthiness, I would recommend adding either an email address or a phone number to your store's contact page, as this provides customers with a direct way of reaching you should they need to, rather than their only option being the contact form on the page. There is no issue with having the form and some customers may prefer it, but not having public contact details may result in some customers assuming that you do not wish to be contacted, which is a bad message to send.

I think for the most part you have done a great job in making your business seem trustworthy and your product of a high quality, which of course is vital.

Kind regards,

Victor | Shopify Social Care

Victor | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes