Ability to get statistics on demographics (age, gender) from customer order data?

Highlighted
Tourist
17 0 1

Hi I was wondering if you have used a tool or resource that can help guess or smartly get a customer's age and gender just from shopify customer order data.  I heard that there are tools that can give a close approximation based on customer's full name and their geographical vicinity with some degree of confidence.  What are those tools?  I used a plugin but it only gives me gender, no age.  Has anyone tried anything like this?  Is there a plugin you have tried and would recommend?  Any response or advise you can provide would be so helpful!

KR

0 Likes
Highlighted

This doesn't extract demographic data from customer data, but setting up Google Analytics and demographic data collection will let you learn about this for all new visitors to your store.

Run Google Shopping ads? Get the free definitive guide to Google Shopping for Shopify (no optin required): https://www.digitaldarts.com.au/google-shopping
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
58 0 11

As Joshua said, just set up GA and look at the demographics of your customers and visitors.

0 Likes