Ad Account Error

Highlighted
2 0 1
[image: Screenshot (18).png]
hi there,
what happen to my shopify account? why it look like this?
0 Likes
Highlighted

Same thing happened to me please anyone have solution

1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 0

how to request to the facebook officials ?

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Any luck? I am getting the same issue.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Same happening to me. How do I ask for permission from Shopify Business Manager????

FrustratedbyBad_0-1599176038930.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

hi i was wondering id you had any luck fixing this issue and if so could you please let me know as i have the same promblime 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

How do you solve the problem?

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

"I realised that it was connecting to my personal facebook account, instead of the business page account. When I switched it over it worked - make sure in the top right hand corner of facebook manager you've chosen the page instead of your personal." 

WHAT ARE THE STEPS TO SWITCH IT OVER?

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I Have this same issue. I have been back and forth with Shopify and Facebook for 2 weeks. No one is giving me any helpful information. I made a new business manager, I made a new ad account, etc, but every single thing I try to do is full of error messages. I feel like it should be more simple- but I’m exhausted with all the different support people giving me different views and blaming FB/Shopify. If there is a kind soul out there who had this problem and figured it out, please please reply and give me instructions. I’m lost and I need you!! Thanks. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I have the same issue as well. Tried talking to Shopify but it did not get any solution. I never see the chat button on facebook business manager and I dont know how to contact anyone on facebook. I have used the report a problem button and explained my issue. But no reply from facebook so far.

0 Likes