Ad Account Error

1 0 0

I found the solution by just creating a whole different ad account, you guys should be able to find "create new account" somewhere around the ad manager thing right before you get the error message.

0 Likes
1 0 0

This is the exactly same problem is happening with me, I think I am using personal ad account that's still finding a solution if anybody have just ping

0 Likes
1 0 0

Hi

Could you share the screen or the steps to switch to the Business Account?

0 Likes
Tourist
4 0 1

how did you switch it over?

0 Likes
2 0 1

Same issue. I have been trying to figure this out. It's almost as if they don't want to to actually set this up. It should not be this complicated. 

0 Likes
2 0 0

how to increase the account limit and how to contact facebook ?

0 Likes
1 0 0

Try to disconnect your BM and create a new one from Shopify. Each user has normally a limit of 2x BM and each BM has a limit of 1 ad account only. Even if you close it you still stuck as the closed ones also count toward your limit.

0 Likes
1 0 0

Hi I have been having a couple issues with connecting my Facebook and my shopify? Any help would be much appreciated 

Jacob367_1-1611145470045.png

0 Likes
1 0 0

GUYYYYYS, I FINALLY HAVE A SOLUTION. After reading all these comments and not a single solution I decided to answer you. I got THE SAME PROBLEM, I was desperate and then I finally did it. Here is how, hope u'll understand: I created my business manager account (NOT PERSONAL ONE!!!! with the name of your store), got my fb page, ig all connected to it and then in my business manager account I created an add account, put my debit card info and THEN it popped out in my shopify, it that bar Add Account, and it was all done. I wont lie to you when I say it was a nightmare setting this thing up, but this worked for me. Hope it will help you as well. 

0 Likes
3 0 0

We can help you there.

We've created a digital media platform built directly for small businesses, it creates, runs and optimises digital media campaigns across Facebook, Instagram and Google. We leverage data and machine learning to optimise the campaigns and help bring in effective results. 

We normally charge 10% of each campaign budget but are giving 50% off our fee using the code 'bambuuu50'. Check out www.bambuuu.com

We are here to help so email social@bambuuu.com with any questions. 

Thanks

0 Likes