Ad Account Error

Highlighted
1 0 3

Hi,

I have a business manager with the relevant ad account and the relevant page. I have been able to connect my business Facebook Account & Business Manager successfully but when I am trying to add the ad account I am getting the following error:

This ad account needs to be added to the selected Business Manager to continue.

If I click the Add Account button I get the following error:

This ad account couldn’t be added to the selected Business Manager because you’ve reached the maximum number of allowed ad accounts. Contact Facebook support to learn more

I tried disabling the ad account and making a new one, apparently I can't even do that since this ad account is permanently latched to this business manager and I am allowed a limit of one ad account for this business manager. Can anyone help?

Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 2

The same thing has happened to me. Have you found a solution?

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
32 3 11

Can you please clarify?

Are you trying to:

1) Move an existing ad account that is NOT in your business manager to your business manager

2) Create a totally new ad account from the business manager

3) Something else

Also, a screenshot would be helpful.

CEO of Appex Media, a leading eCommerce marketing agency that leads DTC Shopify brands to massive growth and profitability.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello there,

This depends on the particular business account.
You can go on to the business setting of your business manager and the check in the business information
"Ad Account Creation Limit"
If you have reached the maximum limit you can request it to the facebook officials
Thanks

image_2020_02_27T13_14_30_576Z.png

CedCommerce | Digital Marketing Services

Digital Marketing Analyst
E-mail: asthaupadhyay@cedcommerce.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 2

My ad account limit is 1 so I have 1 ad account in business manager. 

If I try to add it on Shopify, does that mean I need a limit of 2+?

It shows this error when I try to add the account:

Annotation 2020-03-01 152434.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
32 3 11

Go to:

https://www.facebook.com/support/

https://www.facebook.com/business/resources

Scroll down and find the live chat button. It's not always there, so try at a different time if you don't see it.

Explain on the chat that you'd like additional ad accounts and voila.

CEO of Appex Media, a leading eCommerce marketing agency that leads DTC Shopify brands to massive growth and profitability.
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 1

why i cant connect to the facebook account?once i click the add button , it appear this sentencesonce i click the add button , it appear this sentences

Highlighted
1 0 0

Did you get an answer to this? i can't add one either. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 2

I realised that it was connecting to my personal facebook account, instead of the business page account. When I switched it over it worked - make sure in the top right hand corner of facebook manager you've chosen the page instead of your personal.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Were you able to fix it? I have the same problem 

0 Likes