Add to Cart data not recording on Shopify Analytics/ Not communicating with FB Pixel

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hey guys,

I was wondering if anyone else has experienced similar issues before (and knows how to fix them!)

- Our shopify analytics does not record all the Add to Cart events, so sometimes we see a Live add to cart, but a few hours later that event has not been recorded on the Shopify dashboard for the day. Its not just a matter of time, the event doesn't show up at all even a few days later. As a result we see a few days with zero added to carts and start worrying about whats going wrong, but then check the FB pixel and there are several more added to carts.

- Sometimes we try the FB add to cart Ads on Facebook Business Manager and it says there isnt sufficient add to cart data! I think this happens because the add to cart data is simply not being recorded on Shopify.

Anyone familiar with issues like these, and any advice on how to fix them? We've been stressing (we are a new business) thinking we're getting zero add to carts in a certain period but now we don't know if we can trust the data as sometimes we've done test add to carts ourselves (with incognito windows, VPN etc) and they just dont show up on the analytics!

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I have the same problem, PLEASE let me know if you find a solution 

0 Likes