Adding Mailchimp Custom Form to Envy Theme

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi!

I have the Envy theme that I purchased through WeTheme and it says all I have to do to connect my MailChimp account is to install the app. Which is fine.. it collects the email addresses of my customers just fine, but I want to know if it can be customized to include more fields than just the email address!

I offer custom discounts for birthdays - so on my MailChimp popup (which I managed to get working), it gives the option of collecting the birthday as well. I want to include this option in the footer for my newsletter as well. Does ANYONE know where and IF I can even edit this?!

Thanks in advance!

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Just so there is more info.. this is the popup I've got showing up with the image I want to offer people to provide to me.

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

This is what I want to edit, but cannot add additional forms. Wondering where in the code I can actually edit it, since in the footer 'custom theme' section, I can't edit more than just the description.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
21 0 4

Hey guys, you can try this app: https://apps.shopify.com/happy-birthday-email if you want an easier way to collect date of birth and automate birthday emails

0 Likes