Advertising Advice

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello,

Was wondering if anyone has any advice for my site. Im currently running pippaandpearl.com My website has both a niche item, which is fascinators (not many websites that carry these) and also womens fashion. I realize womens fashion is not a niche market and one of the hardest to break into. It seems the only way I am able to drive traffic is through advertising on social media platforms such as Facebook. The problem is... I am spending a lot on ads and getting traffic but not enough sales. Any advice? Is there a recommended day or time to post ads on social media platforms? Ive been spending about $140 for a countinuous 7 day ad at a time. Am I wasting my money?

~ Suzanne

www.pippaandpearl.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
2 0 0

Hello Suzanne

I am vishal from www.flygirls.in ~ Online Fashion Store.

I would like to know about your facebook ads advert report and also how many visitors arrived through your facebook advert account?

Then I will give suggestion to you.

Vishal Derashri

Email-i'd :- helloflygirls@gmail.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi Vishal,

It varies... but when I do a 7 day ad... it usually drives 200-250 people a day... most of these are from Facebook. My budget is $20 a day for 7 days.

~ Suzanne

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
2 0 0

Hello Suzanne

Did you get any sales order from facebook advert ?

~Vishal

0 Likes
Highlighted
12 0 0

7 Small Business Marketing Tips :

1. Don't Advertise Like a Big Business

2. Offer a Cheaper Version

3. Offer a Premium Version

4. Try Some Unusual Marketing Methods

5. Trim Your Ads

6. Set up Joint Promotions with Other Small Businesses 

7. Take Advantage of Your Customers

Geotextile

0 Likes
Highlighted
8 0 0

Hi Suzanne,

In order to increase sale, there is one more thing you should definitely try is re engagement via Push Notification.

Like you said you are already buying visitors from Facebook, then how about if you reengage them via Push Notification so they can revisit your website. In this way, you can turn your visitors into valuable customers.

Also, you can inform your visitors about new arrivals, latest promotions/discounts or any update at any time no matter whether they are visiting your website or not.

Please see the attached image how your subscribers are gonna receive your sent message on Real Time right on their Computer/Android screens. And the most important thing is that your subscribers would receive your message even when they are not visiting your website. That's how you bring your subscribers back to your website and turn them into valuable customers.

I'm sure this will help you in incresing your revenue.

Thank you!

https://www.sendmsgs.com
0 Likes