Advice me for f.b ads targeting

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
2 0 0

Hi all

Can some one advise me f.b ads which is low cost itz engagement type targeting?

I still 0 order ,my f.b ads is already run 3 day ago

My store is tmall2u.myshopify.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager
2654 190 421

Hi Tony, 

Nick here from Shopify. 

Facebook Ads can be tough even on the best of days. There is a very good method for Facebook Ads, especially when getting started which could be worth checking out. It's called the 3x3x3 method and requires you starting out with 3 different ads, for 3 different audiences with 3 different sets of copy/images and a small but the same budget for each. You then monitor the results of each of these campaigns and you will notice some ads will perform better than others. Once you see the ones which are more successful, you can drop the ones which aren't very successful and raise the budget on the ones which are reaching your desired audience. This is a great way to learn how to use Facebook ads effectively and learn your audience. There is a great article which goes into this in more detail which you can see by clicking here. Shopify also has a guide on all things Facebook ads which you can see here

Another good option could be looking into Kit. Kit is a virtual employee for your store which helps you drive sales to your store through many different methods, one of which being Facebook Ads. The Kit team does regular webinars which are free to attend which. You can register for a Kit webinar to learn more directly from the team here

All the best, 

Nick

Nick | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

hi i am Keith from UK i suggest you to use photo viewer pro app due to its great image adjustment features

0 Likes