Advice on getting started

teefies
3 0 1

Hey guys,

I am new to the world of shopify and advertising so just looking for some quick advice on how to get started, I have setup my Instagram page linked with a Facebook page but just struggling really on getting people to follow back on Instagram and pull people in. Has anyone got advice to any other platforms that could be used to attract visitors?

Just so you understand my niche the website is teefies.co and we sell dental cleaning tool

Thank you

0 Likes
Scope16
Excursionist
14 3 2

Hi there, from looking at your website some obvious things I notice is you still have the powered by shopify in the bottom, as they say the best dropshipping businesses don't look like dropshipping businesses to the naked eye. In addition, I currently operate a highly converting ad agency that would be willing to offer its services in social media marketing and marketing strategy to help 10x your business, if you ever are in a situation where you feel you might want to outsource your advertising and hand it off to professionals, please do not hesitate to contact me to set up a meeting at scopemarketingfirm@gmail.com. Testimonials for our services for fitness ecommerce/irl brands can be located on our website www.scope16.com. Best of luck with everything! 

0 Likes

Hi @teefies,

Basically, there are a few ways to drive traffic to your store:

• SEO
  • Social Media
  • Affiliate Marketing
  •  Partnership (aka Guest Blogging)

I summed it up in a short article about how to implement each one, maybe you'll want to take a look.

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- Get tips to personalize your page
- PageFly Page Builder: WebsiteYoutube | PageFly Community | Facebook| LinkedIn | Twitter
- Discover Shopify Stores’ Secrets with Koala Inspector
0 Likes