Affiliate Link for My Shopify App

Highlighted
6 0 0

Hi Guys

I am creating an shopify app for dropshippers from china, i have come in touch with some bloggers who are ready to promote my app but are asking for affiliate links so that they can earn regular subscription commission, i checked up with shopify but could not find any way to generate a link for apps, they just have affiliate program for merchants.

Anyone has done something similar can suggest a solution

Thanks & Regards

Eklips Team

0 Likes
Highlighted
18 0 0

Hey Guys,

My name is Robert Kilonzo and I'm the business development manager for OSI Affiliate Software http://www.osiaffiliate.com. Our platform allows you to create and manage an affiliate program. Can you please provide more details about how you want your affiliate program to work and I will let you know the best way to accomplish this.

All the Best :)

Business Development Manager for OSI Affiliate Software and I’m also the host of the eCommerce Marketing Podcast.
0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

Hi Thanks for your message, currently i am not looking for affiliates to promote my store but i need affiliates to promote my shopify app so are you providing such service for promotion of shopify apps??

0 Likes
Highlighted
18 0 0

No. Our referral platform is for getting people to promote your store.

The only way to make it work in your situation, is by having your developer adding tracking during the app installation stage on Shopify. If you can make that it happen, it might work in your situation.

Business Development Manager for OSI Affiliate Software and I’m also the host of the eCommerce Marketing Podcast.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
4 0 0

any news on this ? anyone from shopify team here ?

0 Likes