Affiliate Marketing

Highlighted
4 0 0

Hi!

What is your experience with Affiliate marketing?

I'm currently talking to several companies, but they want me to have a 6 month contract etc, which is a large commitment when just starting out.

So far I'm not getitng any sales, so I was hoping affiliate marketing would help with that. I've already done adwords, bing ads, facebook ads etc

- Erwin

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
31 0 7

Try starting out with VigLink before going with a larger company that will require a contract. There's no contract with Viglink, and it's easy to set up.

Every other company I've worked with or spoken to (probably 10), have minimum monthly spends and 6-12 month contracts.

1 Like
Highlighted
3 0 0

Agreed with alexa, I had a thing in my mind Unless your website already enjoys substantial high-quality traffic, you will not be considered by these affiliate programs, while some other programs have no such restrictions. Which I suggest you to add as first step affiliate programs, like Amazon has to approve your request, which could take some time, while SkimLinks, ClickBank, RevGlue lets you signup almost immediately through a very simple process. For a new Starter, You have to take proper training and techniques to achieve that numbers. In my opinion, RevGlue and SkimLinks are the Best Training platform to learn Affiliate Marketing. There are many Training programs but I personally love RevGlue because of its features and tools provided by them. Also, you have an option while your account was pending approval by these giant affiliate hubs, probably the chances are 60/40 they can approve your website. So in the meantime don't waste your traffic. RevGlue integrates with Skimlinks, which makes thing more easier to make your affiliate marketing startup a boom!! Thanks for sharing your experience.

Thanks X

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
11 0 2

Affiliate marketing is just like a problem solution.If you solve someone problem then they will buy your products so select this type of product.Just remember it.

1 Like