Affiliates

Highlighted
5 0 0

I'm relatively new to shopify and looking for an easy to use affiliate app for our running store.

Key thing is that i'd like to set discount % by product categories rather than generic figure. I'm not great with adding codes etc to pages, so something very simple to apply and integrate would be ideal. This function will be used for local sports groups / clubs.

In addition, looking to set up reward points for regular customers, so an app which can set up affiliate scheme for local clubs, plus rewards points for regular clients would be great.

Thanks

Marc

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
12 0 3

Hi Marc!

I suggest taking a look at Refersion in the App Store. Not only will it let you set your commission structure down to the product level, but it comes highly recommended by other merchants. The Post-Purchase Channel will let you turn regular customers into affiliates too if you wish. It has a flexible pricing structure as well.

When it comes to loyalty programs, they're generally separate from affiliate programs. One rewards for driving new traffic, one for repeat business. There are several loyalty programs in the App Store. Sweet Tooth is easy to use, as is Swell. There is also Loyalty Points by Bold, which is currently still in testing, but the back-end interface is very powerful. 

Good luck!

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Which is the best affliate marketing and strategic partnership service for software sales?

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Which is the best affliate marketing and strategic partnership option for software sales?

0 Likes