After a 1 year My Store still did not take off

Highlighted
9 0 0

Hi , 

I am beauty retail operator in Brasil and also has estabilished a Web Store. (www.favoritacosmeticos.com) 

I am running the Store around a year ... but still could not se a consistend volume of visits and conversitions.

We had only R$ 4300 in sales ... that is around US$ 1200

I could check that 85% of trafic comes from mobile devices .

I still did not spend massive with online advertising  as I am still do not have how to afford.

Brasil have already really big Online Stores of beauty products and I am still tiny .

Does anybody faced the same condition after 1 year Online Store .

Any advice, question, suggestions, critics are really welcome.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
17 0 1

Hi William,

Your website is not accessible anymore.

Ruchika Sharma Product Marketer at iZooto
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
42 0 6

Hi William,

I visited your website. I have to say that there is just a lot of information to digest. In my opinion images and videos should do all the talking. Ideally, you should direct customers to your best selling products. If your current theme doesn't allow this, maybe change the theme, make it cleaner. Customers love clean themes. Don't make your users think. Direct them to a particular place.

Also, I could not find an about us page on your website. Unless you're an established brand, you need to have an 'About Us' page right at the top. Your users should know who they're buying from. Take a look at this article:  https://goo.gl/TeUXnX

Loved your idea of special offers for Mothers day. But you can perhaps advertise it in a form of a banner or a popup. That way, your buyers won't miss it.

I'd suggest establish your brand a little before you start spending in paid ads. Build a following on your social channels so that you can leverage it later as well. This following can be crucial for advertising as well. 

It's impossible to grow on all channels simultaneously. Instagram would be your best bet. Today Instagram is by far the most profitable channel for online sellers. Consumers are 58x more likely to engage with branded content on Instagram compared to Facebook and 120x more likely compared to Twitter (study by Forrester).

Two most important things on Instagram are - developing a theme and getting hashtags right.

For someone who is already super busy, this can be extremely daunting. Best would be to automate this or to use an app. Give OrangeTwig a try. You'd be amazed at how much time you save and the results you'll get. 

OrangeTwig has a complete InstaSuccess Toolkit that makes it easy to grow your following, engage with your audience and, most importantly, boost sales through Instagram.

Check it out here https://goo.gl/7Y8Qld. And best of all you can get started for FREE. There is a 7-day free trial. 

https://goo.gl/iyAqha
2 Likes
Highlighted
9 0 0

Hi, what do you mean ... 

My store is open. Did you get any error message ?

Best REgards and thanks in advance

0 Likes
Highlighted
9 0 0

Thank you very much Mr. Akanksha .

I will take your advice seriously  and try to have a cleaner and light look to my store.

Thanks also per Instagram advice I have put not enoght attention to  that Social Media.

Best REgards 

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

I could not access your website either.

To get traffic and conversions initially, you will need advertising! How much and what kind needs be determined by an audit of your website, which we offer to perform for FREE to all Shopify store owners. Once you receive your unique report, you will have insights and data on what needs improvement and what strategies to take moving forward.

Just follow this LINK

0 Likes
Highlighted
Pathfinder
284 0 41

I think you should make the site less busy. When I visited, it was hard to figure out where my eye should land.

1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
32 0 4

If you are looking for more free information on digital marketing checkout my facebook page www.Facebook.com/JarrettBelliveau I have done a few million on online sales over the last few years and don't charge anything for my content. I got fed up with all of these coaches scamming you guys for $5000 for a program that "makes you money" so I decided I will post all of my knowledge for free for you guys! My back ends are all on shopify and I show all of my numbers! Hopefully this helps!

You guys are buying programs from people who haven't done anything. They don't show you thier numbers or anything all they do is rent a lambo and air bnb a house... Check out my page I will be posting all the time at www.facebook.com/JarrettBelliveau 

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
17 0 1

I am still not able to access it. There happens to be some sort of server error.

Ruchika Sharma Product Marketer at iZooto
0 Likes
Highlighted
11 0 0

Contact me, I will show you how to increase your sales throught Facebook and Instagram. I will teach you step by step my winning Facebook ad strategy. Big results and fast.

edouardmonferrato@gmail.com

0 Likes