Almost 1 month no sales. Need advice and feedback on my store

Chris1910
Tourist
5 0 1

Hi everyone! I have been on Shopify for around a month but have had no sales. Quite a bit of traffic, add to carts, and checkouts but no sales. I would appreciate it if you guys could take a look at my site and give feedback and advice. I really want to grow my site. I am in the tea niche by the way. Here is the link. Unitedoutsidersmarketplace.com

0 Likes
countrygoods
Excursionist
19 0 14

@Chris1910 wrote:

Hi everyone! I have been on Shopify for around a month but have had no sales. Quite a bit of traffic, add to carts, and checkouts but no sales. I would appreciate it if you guys could take a look at my site and give feedback and advice. I really want to grow my site. I am in the tea niche by the way. Here is the link. Unitedoutsidersmarketplace.com

OK i will give my opinion i am new just like you are , but the first things i see are No Product descriptions at all no reason to buy, ( ie benifits ) remeber i can not touch the product or ask you to your face , so benefits on all items will really help you out . second you must have got the share advertisement app on there because new egg is spamming your site a lot with distractions advertisements. Maybe work on titles and product descriptions that would be my first thing i would go after .  Use the descriptions to really SELL ME THE PRODUCT .

K BULLET POINT BENEFITS .

GeorgeNelson
Explorer
54 3 8

@Chris1910 wrote:

Heya Chris! Thanks for sharing your store! :)

Your popup is boring and doesn't intice me to put in my information. You have nothing on your homepage it is an absolute disgrace. Have you seen it? This store is beyond awful. The clearance page doesn't work. You product page looks slightly scammy and has no reviews. Get rid of the timer. You have a lot of work to do before you stand any chance of any sale. Hope this helps! :)

ElizaThompson

0 Likes
Rockpapercopy
Shopify Expert
1208 61 364

Hi Chris,

I'm an avid tea drinker and I absolutely love your business idea. The tips you received so far are excellent - so definitely work on the issues mentioned. Your pricing strategy can also be better - you sell matcha tea for $20 [which is fair price], and English breakfast tea for $40? That's crazy, you can get this product in supermarket for much cheaper. Being consistent and competitive with your prices can help you build your credibility is this niche. 

I'd also recommend changing the business name - Unitedoutsidersmarketplace.com doesn't imply you specialize in teas, so having more defined business name can help you further build your brand. 

Hi Chris, 

went through your store and it looks great!

Of course there will always be things to improve, however, I don't believe that the issues of not getting sales are related to your actual store. 

It might be that you're not advertising enough or not doing that correctly. I think generating relevant traffic is the number ONE problem for every new Ecommerce store. It's quite a complex mission to create good advertising campaigns on Google and Facebook if you're not familiar enough with the options available or the relevant audience for your store.

You might want to try AdScale to help you with your advertising campaigns. It's a Shopify app that automatically creates and manage advertising campaigns for your store, using advanced AI technology.

What's unique about this app is that it use insights from millions of active campaigns in order to create a very accurate audience targeting that is tailored to your store and products.

You can learn more about it in this link: ecom.adscale.com

You can also watch this short video to understand how it works:

Hope it helps!

AdScale is the best way to advertise on Facebook & Google because we use the power of your store data (that they don’t have) to run highly targeted ads and get an average ROAS of 10X.

I would take some of your higher priced items and test out Google Shopping. We have an account in a similar space and Google Shopping has been great for driving sales and revenue.

We help ecommerce & DTC brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.