Alternative to mailchimp...

Highlighted
4 0 0

I'm looking for some feedback on the best alternative to mailchimp. After an extended 30+ hour outage (that is still ongoing) and left me unable to send my customers email or collect emails, I think I may have to be done with them. This is a shame because I am used to the service, feel relatively proficient with the interface and love the fact that I can easily browse my shopify products for insertion into emaills.

Does anyone have any suggestions? Has anyone else ever moved from mailchimp to another service and been just as satisfied?

A few questions I have moving forward would be:

- Does the service allow me to easily browse my shopify product list and place products into my emails?

- Will I have any problem importing my existing email list into the new service?

- While I usually don't make my own email templates, I would like the option as occasionally I send a special email that I've designed outside mailchimp and it would allow me to import that code.

I'm sure I'm missing a bunch of pitfalls, but I'm at my wits end at this point.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Pathfinder
108 0 40

We use Klaviyo, which is designed specifically for e-commerce and has great integration with Shopify. It's more expensive than MailChimp but also more powerful and easier to use once you get the hang of it.

Hope that helps!

Jeremy

I co-run www.soyoung.ca and document my experience in building a 7 figure brand at www.indiebrandbuilder.com
0 Likes