Anybody use SMS (& other messaging) marketing automation?

Tourist
4 0 1

So I'm looking for a SMS/messaging (FB, whatsapp, etc.) messaging solution that I can use on my store. Anybody know of a good solution out there?
What I'm hoping to do is do a full-blown marketing automation and customer journey funnel via SMS. RIght now I use Klaviyo for email marketing (automated flows) and I thought that it would be great if I can do the same kind of thing with SMS and other messaging platforms.

Most of the solutions out there seem to use SMS just for customer service but I was looking to use messaging for more marketing automation. The only thing I've been able to find is a custom buildout using Twilio. The only thing I found that might be close is sendsonar.com but they are still a bit basic.

Email automation is definitely very powerful but I feel like customers are now inundated with emails so the openrate and clickthrough rate is pretty low. If we can figure out a way to SMS marketing correctly, I believe it can be super powerful.

What do you guys think? Any success stories or tools that you use?

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
152 0 16

Hi,

We can help you with setting up sms marketing automation. Text messages are indeed a really powerful tool but should be used with caution. It's very easy to offend your customers with too many texts. I believe there should always be a way to unsubscribe.

Also, messaging apps can be an alternative. You can send messages via Telegram for free.

Please drop me a line at stas@99rabbits.com if you are interested.

Regards,

-- Stas

★ Shopify Customer/Order Auto Tag App → 99rabbits.com ★
0 Likes
Highlighted
12 0 0

According to my experience you have to try mmw3degrees, for get an outstanding sms marketing solution. They provide lots of services, as per your choice. chose them and hope you enjoy their services.

Regards,

Ethan

sms-edm.jpg

0 Likes