Anybody use SMS (& other messaging) marketing automation?

Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 2

So I'm looking for a SMS/messaging (FB, whatsapp, etc.) messaging solution that I can use on my store. Anybody know of a good solution out there?
What I'm hoping to do is do a full-blown marketing automation and customer journey funnel via SMS. RIght now I use Klaviyo for email marketing (automated flows) and I thought that it would be great if I can do the same kind of thing with SMS and other messaging platforms.

Most of the solutions out there seem to use SMS just for customer service but I was looking to use messaging for more marketing automation. The only thing I've been able to find is a custom buildout using Twilio. The only thing I found that might be close is sendsonar.com but they are still a bit basic.

Email automation is definitely very powerful but I feel like customers are now inundated with emails so the openrate and clickthrough rate is pretty low. If we can figure out a way to SMS marketing correctly, I believe it can be super powerful.

What do you guys think? Any success stories or tools that you use?

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
148 0 16

Hi,

We can help you with setting up sms marketing automation. Text messages are indeed a really powerful tool but should be used with caution. It's very easy to offend your customers with too many texts. I believe there should always be a way to unsubscribe.

Also, messaging apps can be an alternative. You can send messages via Telegram for free.

Please drop me a line at stas@99rabbits.com if you are interested.

Regards,

-- Stas

★ Shopify Customer/Order Auto Tag App → 99rabbits.com ★
0 Likes
Highlighted
11 0 0

According to my experience you have to try mmw3degrees, for get an outstanding sms marketing solution. They provide lots of services, as per your choice. chose them and hope you enjoy their services.

Regards,

Ethan

sms-edm.jpg

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
4 0 0

Hi ,

You are looking for best and cheap SMS marketing solution for your store then this app SMS Daddy will help you lot.

For more information, you can visit this app  SMS Daddy 

This app allows you to add your own SMS gateway. That means if you already have a tie-up with any of SMS provider or gateway company then you are free to add that SMS gateway in our app. You multiple SMS gateways as per your need. You can also manage national/international SMS gateways as well.

You can add multiple Sender IDs according to SMS providers. This Sender IDs can be used while composing messages. You can add, list and edit multiple SMS templates and use templates while composing messages.

As you set-up like add SMS gateway, Sender IDs and SMS templates then You ready to compose bulk messages to your customers.

Do you want to increase your cross-sells? Then send SMS to your potential customers by promotional messages for special discounts, Offers, Deals of the day, New arrival and more.

Key Features

• Manage your own National/International SMS Gateways Integration.
  • Manage Sender IDs and unlimited message templates.
  • Send bulk messages for special discounts, Offers, Deals of the day, New arrival and more.

Send bulk SMS with default custom filter

• Filter-Money Spent: Equal to, Not equal to, less than and greater than.
  • Number of orders: Equal to, Not equal to, less than and greater than.
  • Placed an order: in the last week, in the last month, in the last 3 months, in the last year, on or before, on or after
  • Date created: in the last week, in the last month, in the last 3 months, in the last year, on or before, on or after
  • Abandoned an order: in the last week, in the last month, in the last 3 months, in the last year, on or before, on or after
  • Account status: enabled, not invited, invited, declined.
  • Accept email marketing: Yes or No
  • Tagged with and located in

Thanks,
Shopify App team

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
48 3 6

Hello @Shigeki_Abe 

Honestly, we have developed one app recently, it's not exactly the marketing automation but it has some of the features which you can utilize and you can ask us to add the new features you want to include in.

It's built on Twilio API which you are looking for.

You can send the various notifications on WhatsApp and SMS.

Some of them are like below

1. Order Confirmation = When Customer places an order
  2. Shipment Confirmation = When you generate the shipment
  3. Shipment Out for delivery = When Shipment is out for delivery
  4. Shipment delivered = When Shipment is delivered
  5. Order Refund = When Admin Refunds to Customer
  6. Abandoned Cart = When Customer Leaves the Shop without Purchase
  7. Review Request = Ask For Product Review to Customer
Checkout Our Bestseller Shopify App
WhatsApp + SMS Notification
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
15 0 11

Hi, 

Are you just interested in SMS, or would you like to try other channels as well?

I suggest a smart web push notification service that automatically sends personalized push notifications to the shop visitors, whether they have added anything to the card or they only surfed the shop and left it without adding anything to the cart, but it seems they are interested in some products.

That is very useful and fantastic because it can manage discounts, too! It only sends the minimum discount possible to price-sensitive users and can drive more sales.

It is BestPush.

Check it out here:

https://apps.shopify.com/bestpush

hope you find it helpful :)

Cheers,

Mahshid

0 Likes