Anyone killing it with post purchase social sharing?

Highlighted
1 0 1

Just trialled a post purchase social sharing campaign and got 4 of our existing customers to share their product on Instagram and tag us in the last 48 hours, driving 3 more sales from their social connections (see image).

This cost us literally nothing apart from a small amount for the software (we built this ourselves) to set up and manage the campaign.

Has anyone else tried this and got similar results?

1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
75 0 11

Congrats on the successful campaign! I'd be interested in hearing more details about how you ran it, etc.

1 Like
Highlighted
18 0 0

Have to ask... what's the software?

wearer of many hats at Lunchbox.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
8 0 0

Great result for you. I'm a bit of a newbie at all this. Could you tell me a bit more please?

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

Would be very interested in this software! Info@camptonclothing.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
105 1 25

Hi Tom,

Which software you are using? - would be great for Shopify store owners.

We like the idea very much!

Cheers,

Hamza

For FREE advice or projects, please email me directly on: hamza@xperteria.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
15 0 3

How long did you leave from purchase to sending this email?

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

We've had some success with this as well. There is a Shopify app called Checkout Hero that is easy to install (no coding)  and gives the opportunity for a free gift or additional discount for sharing on Facebook or Twitter.  We've been pleased with it  since we launched it last week. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
7 0 0

Hi Tom,

I would to know which software and technics you have used for your campaigns.

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
33 0 8

Hi everyone,

Few months ago, I was inspired by Amazon share widget that's presented after purchase (here is an example) and I created an app called Checkout Share

Would love if anybody wants to give it a try. There is 14 day free trial. I also created special discount code for forum members, offering 15% onging discount, code is 'FORUM'

Hope that helps.

Cheers,
Dom
SpaceSqurrel.co

0 Likes