Anyone know how to offer visible cashback pricing to product feed?

Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 2

Hi Guys and Gals,

We are a NZ store, and offen get cashback deals from companys like Nikon, Canon etc. Is there any way to show the cashback price on a product feed without changing the price on our website? 

The cashback deals in NZ only apply after the sale, they don't effect our actual sell price. Maybe someone has a app that allows for visable cash back pricing without actual pricing adjustments? It's like we need another area in shopfiy for price entering. 

We don't want to use our "sale" price as the cashback price as we offen run sales and sell things that cash backs are not offered on, like metal detectors, telescopes etc. 

Thanks,

Alex

0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
297 0 25

Where do you want to display the cash back deal information? On the Product page or on the Cart page or on the Thank You page?

I make apps and can help you in setting up payment gateways..
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 2

Hi Hymn,

On the product page it displays the price with the cashback discount applied, during checkout, it goes back up to normal pricing as they have to send in for the cashback to be depoisted into there bank account. During checkout, it should note that they are buying a cash back eliigable product to make them feel at ease.

Do you know any way to do that? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
297 0 25

@Alex, unless you are using a Shopify Plus plan and use Shopify scripts, there is no way you can dynamically inform your customers on the "checkout" page.

If in case you want the cashback to be displayed anywhere else (including "thank you" page), you can make use of the metafields property of the product. You'd need to use a tool ShopifyFD or similar to access metafields without going through API and stuff.

More on metafields - https://help.shopify.com/themes/liquid/objects/metafield

P.S. If I am looking at this the wrong way, please provide an example product from your store.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 2

Hi Hymns,

Oh that's unfortuntate, we are not a shopfiy plus customer yet. It's not much good on the thank you page. 

Thanks for the info though. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
297 0 25

You can through them a non invasive alert when the customer is moving to the checkout process.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
8 0 0

Hello Alex,

Yes now there is way to apply cashback to particular product as well as whole collection. The eanerd cashback can be used in next purchase as a discount.  Here is the app link which you are looking for.

https://apps.shopify.com/cashback-sale-booster

Cheers,

0 Likes