Anyone sending handwritten thank you letters to top/loyal customers?

1 0 0

Hey guys,

Other businesses use to send thank you letters to their customers as a sign of appreciation to increase word of mouth, brand awarness or for loyalty campaigns. Not every customer, just repeatable customers who bought over x items over time.

I'm wondering if anyone tried this approach for ecommerce. I'm doing this kind of handwritting thank you card service for another market(not trying to sell anything here) and I want to know if it worths to expand it to this market.

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
19 0 0

Hi Cioaca, I am about to launch my third website in 15 years, but the first with Shopify. I started writing handwritten cards to say thank you with each order as well as handwritten birthday AND Xmas cards and it was such a hit with customers, with one emailing me to say the only two he had received for his birthday was from his mother and me. And there's no reason you can't include an attractive postcard/voucher/mini-catalog in with your handwritten note. I will definitely do this with my new website and would thoroughly encourage you to, as well.

0 Likes