Ask me anything about how to setup an affiliate program for your Shopify store

Hi Everyone - I'm Paul and I run ShopAffiliateApps.com where I've helped over 1000 Shopify stores get started with affiliate marketing. If you're looking for the best affiliate app to power your affiliate program, I offer a comparison guide as well as a free questionnaire if you need help deciding.

What questions can I answer for you about launching an affiliate program?

Feel free to reply to this post now or anytime in the future and I'll do my best to answer your questions. 

-PAUL

Join my Shopifreaks Newsletter: www.shopifreaks.com
Learn about affiliate marketing: www.shopaffiliateapps.com
Hire me to help with your store: www.ideasfocused.com

I wish you much success with your Shopify store!
0 Likes
brookeh80
1 0 0

Hi Paul

I've got a client on a Wordpress site using Shopify as their ecommerce. I am helping them launch an affiliate program using WP Affiliate but am wondering about whether this is going to work properly as far as pulling the information from Shopify and tracking everything correctly like would happen if they were using Woocommerce (I have a client I've done this for with WP and Woocommerce and it works perfectly). 

Will this work for them if they are using Shopify? What is your suggestion for those on WP sites, using Shopify as their ecommerce and who want to start affiliate programs (that offer affiliates the ability to track/see all of their site visits, sales, commission payout statuses, etc)? 

I love WP Affiliate because it's both inexpensive and does everything a small business with an affiliate program needs. But if it doesn't integrate properly with Shopify I need to find them another solution

thank you

0 Likes

Hi @brookeh80  - Thanks for the question. To clarify... your client is running a Wordpress site and using Shopify's Buy Now buttons to integrate with their Wordpress site? 

Join my Shopifreaks Newsletter: www.shopifreaks.com
Learn about affiliate marketing: www.shopaffiliateapps.com
Hire me to help with your store: www.ideasfocused.com

I wish you much success with your Shopify store!
0 Likes