Automated Instagram Organic Growth

Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 2

I haven't spent any money on traditional advertising since I lost $20 in one day on twitter (all without a sale to show for it). Now I focus only marketing through Instagram and i've seen more traffic than ever. At first it was slow but now I have figured out how to completly automate a targeted audience engagement along with automated posting. This isn't a gimmock either, each day my follow base grows organically and those followers translate into sales. My conversion rate is over 4% since I started this 3 months ago. If you want to know more I would love to share!

Z@get-z.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
13 0 2

Sounds almost too good to be true! How are you auto-posting to Instagram if they don't have an API endpoint to support this?

Happy to chat about all things ecomm, startups, tech. dylan@lightninginabot.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 2

I believe the service we use has an android port and it posts from there onto our account. We had to allow the service to access our account. It's been great to schedule out our posts. We usually sit down and create 2-3 weeks of content and then schedule it from there in a few hours. The best part though is the targeted engagement with the audience, the posting is just a nice to have.

1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 0

What is this service? And what does it cost? Interested in learning more

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 2

There are two services that we use. I'm not sure what automation software our contractor uses (We've used instagress and hootsuite before with no luck) but he asked us a few questions about our business and basically has taken it from there and thats been the best part of the whole process is the engagement and him managing the process. The guys email is igforprofit@gmail.com, He's been a gold mine for us. We pay around $100 a month and have seen more than a 10x benefit from the investment of the service everymonth and it continues to grow. He also gave us a login to a scheduling service for our account. He doesn't charge anything extra for the posting service but the site is Grum.co. I think it's a few dollars a month for the posting but that's a secondary for us. 

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
13 0 2

Awesome to hear of your success Kasey!

A friend of mine runs a similar service https://growthpup.com/. I don't have any affiliation with his company, other than him being a friend. But it does seem like these Instagram services can be quite effective!

Happy to chat about all things ecomm, startups, tech. dylan@lightninginabot.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

There is a app which let you to post on Instagram. Schedule your Instagram posts with www.postthere.com.Which even these functionalities.
➡ Auto post images, videos and stories without reminders
➡ Multiple account logins
➡ Safe & Secure
➡ Cloud Import
➡ Local Proxy
➡ Up to 1 GB Storage
➡ Schedule Calendar.

0 Likes