Automatic discount for newsletter recipients

Highlighted
2 0 0

Dear Shopify-team,

I'm searching for a solution to allow tiered pricing in Shopify only for our Klaviyo newsletter recipients. If you registered with the same email as your shopping profile on our site, the following tiered pricing should be applied:

10% for 2 articles in your cart

15% for 3 articles

20% for 4+ articles

Is there any workaround to make that possible?

Thanks for your help in advance.
Fabik1 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
179 16 25

Hey, @Fabik1 

What you will want to look into are quantity break apps. Specifically, ones that allow you to assign discount rules based on customer groups (customer tags). Essentially you will want it set up so customers who subscribe to your newsletter on Klaviyo get a tag applied to their customer profile. Something such as 'Subscriber', 'Klaviyo', or 'Newsletter' would suffice for a tag. From there, you can use a quantity break app that will allow you to set up tiered discount pricing rules based on a specific customer group tag.

Bold Custom Pricing: Wholesale is a great option that will allow you to simply create tags for specific groups of customers and set price levels for that customer group. When customers log in, the app changes pricing automatically. This app also allows you to add quantity breaks (bulk discounts) to any number of customer groups. The app offers a 14-day free trial and then starts at $29.99+/mo.

Smartly Discounts is a more cost-effective solution than Bold Custom Pricing. It offers a 7-day free trial and is only $9.99/mo. This app has the same features that I mentioned above in regards to customer tags and tiered discount breaks. 

Let me know if this helps! If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes