Automatic product Variant UPSell

Highlighted
Excursionist
27 0 4

My shop sells prints and each image has small, medium and large variants. More than 80% of my sales are from small frames. As I interpret, in a general case, the customer likes the image but tend to buy the cheaper version. I figure maybe if I offered the customer to upgrade his order to a bigger variant BEFORE checkout with a nice discount I could nudge his behavior to make a bigger purchase.  The offer must happen at some point before checkout. There is no point in offering the upgrade after the purchase. He wouldn't buy the same image twice. 

Is there a way to do this trick in Shopify?  

I've looked up available apps, but don't attend my objective.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
13 1 0

Hi,

I recommend you Personizely app  - disclose (I work here).

You can create up-sell widget when visitors add a product to the cart, offer them a discount if they make a bigger purchase. When visitors add bigger purchase they automatical replace in the cart.

You can see an example here: https://www.personizely.net/blog/content/images/2018/07/Cross-sell.gif

Regards,
Damian
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
8 0 1

Hi there,

We have just updated our app called Candy Rack Upsell to enable product bundles. You can easily create an offer which triggers a pop-up window when a customer clicks on 'Add to cart'.

And kudos to Damian -- Personizely looks great!

Hope it helps,

Tomas from Digismoothie

Offer extra services to your customers via beautiful pop-up https://apps.shopify.com/candyrack
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
27 0 4

Hi Damian, is it possible o do the same thing with a bigger variant of the same product?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
13 1 0

Hi HDV, sure. Contact me on email and I help you to set up this process. My email: damian@personizely.net

Regards,
Damian
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
193 2 9

Hello there

Because you want to use an upsell app, I am very glad to introduce our app, Upsell Cross-sell Smart Tool. It can help you to upsell before customers checkout with customer upsell offer. We can show up sell popups when customers click Add-to-cart button or Checkout button. Moreover, you show lists of cross-sell products on product pages.

0 Likes