Automating Manual Payments in Shopify (Bank Deposit)

Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 0

Hi! (I don't really know where to place this topic, but I think marketing is closest since I'm looking for a marketing app that has specific functionality)

To target less expensive countries, I've started accepting bank deposit on my Shopify store.

The problem is that I'll have to manually remind the customer to make a bank transfer.

This is what I'm looking for, divided in a basic plan and advanced plan.

Current Workflow:

Customer selects Bank Deposit during checkout and sees bank details > I need to manually send reminders via e-mail and check my bank account for any deposits > manually cancel the order if no payment was received after 7 days.

Basic Workflow:

Customer selects Bank Deposit during checkout > e-mailing software sends automatic e-mails to customer as a reminder (my current marketing app, Klaviyo, doesn't support this) and I manually check my bank account for any deposits > automatically cancel the order if no payment was received after 7 days.

Advanced Workflow (not necessary if it can't be done via existing ways)

Customer selects Bank Deposit during checkout > e-mailing software sends automatic e-mails to customer as a reminder with a special code to put in the comment of the bank transfer > payment gateway registers the code when a deposit is received and automatically marks the order as paid, > automatically cancel the order if no payment was received after 7 days.

Budget: $40 for one installment or <$15/month

Any suggestions?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 0
Edit: I found some solutions that I will test out and see what works for me:
  • Website automation with Arigato, Mechanic or Shop Workflow automation
  • e-mail marketing app Jilt
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Step change is a Credit Counselling and one type of debt charity operation, where the DMPs are fee-free and it helps you to manage your debts and pay at an affordable rate by making reduced monthly payments. If anyone is interested to know more about this charity then check step change number and get to know more about it.

0 Likes