Banned from facebook over and over again

Highlighted
16 0 0

Hi,

Ive had nothing but problems with Facebook and want to look if someone had similair problems and what I can do. They have been asking me for ID verification as soon as I get into my facebook account. I then upload a picture of my face that they say was needed and meanwhile they review the picture I can not use my facebook account. I have even tried with diffrent angles and picture of my drivers license too. After 2 or 3 days they just ban my account without any explanation even though I sent them all those pictures. This has happened 3 or 4 times now and after a while week or two I can get into my account again, then same thing happends over and over again.

On top of that I can not add my website to my store page (some security issue), even though I sell nothing but wrist watches AND I have added my stores domain through settings without any problems. They also banned my credit card from being used when paying for ads and every time I look for help by submitting information through their website I never get a answer from them. I first tried to contact them about this over 3 weeks ago. But they never come back to me with a answer. I really want my Facebook account and having my Facebook page with my shopify store. I even payed for two ads and 1 hour later this happened, again, so I guess I payed for nothing. I use VPN and sometimes I dont use VPN having my normal ip adress, could that be the case? What should I do?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
12 0 1

Do you think you were hacked? There have been a lot of fake "Facebook.coms" which steal your information and might do suspicious actions. Have you contacted Facebook about the issue? 

Be Discovered Beeureka
0 Likes
Highlighted
16 0 0

Dont think so.. I have tried to contact Facebook but they never come back to me with a answer

0 Likes