Basketball Dropshipping - Help with getting sales and advertising

Highlighted
20 0 0

Hi, I own a basketball dropshipping store, Dunk King and was wondering if anyone could help me with getting sales and traffic. At the moment we have a Facebook page with 10 likes and 11 followers where we have announced a coupon code and some new products. We use Facebook ads to get our products and spend $2 a day targeting to 18 - 35 year old males who are interested in basketball. We have got 1 sale about 2 weeks ago and nothing much has happened since. We are going to put more products and revamp the collections page soon but I feel like the rest of the store is at a good standard. We are unsure as to how to get more sales if we should put more into advertising, use different advertising or if we should work on the store more. The ad we are currently using is the one below. We would really appreciate any feedback or help! Thanks so much :D

Follow this link to find the ad: Dunk King Ad

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
4 0 0

Check your message, or email me. shopifyready@gmail.com, Thanks.

0 Likes
Highlighted
20 0 0

MrReadyStore, what do you mean by check your message?

0 Likes
Highlighted
20 0 0

Just found your message and thanks for the offer but at the moment I am happy with doing my own advertising! If I ever need help I will keep you in mind. :D

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
9925 103 1763

@MyReadyStore - Please don't spam members on this forum. If they've specifically asked for an email that's one thing but if they haven't - be polite and keep all the replies here. Spamming is a quick fire way to get your account banned.

★ Winning Partner of the Build a Business competition. ★ http://freakdesign.com.au
0 Likes
Highlighted
20 0 0

Still looking for help if anyone has some experience or ideas! :D

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
157 0 10

Hi Gillian:

You should definitely add more products and add collections to your shop, i would pause the campaigns until you finish this, because when people enter your shop they only can buy like 4-5 products.

Also, all the products are messed together, once you have added more products, you should create collections to sort the products, and make customer web navigation easier.

Free Professional Adwords Campaigns: https://apps.shopify.com/cleverppc

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
42 0 1

3 likes in 7 hours on the ad, I'd say the engagement is definitely not very high - We would recommend:

- Checking your audience targeting is accurate enough.

- Rewrite the advert copy - there is alot of unneccessary info, stick to the offer.

- Give a reason why it's free - maybe you accidentally ordered too many - OVERSTOCK!!  Otherwise people might be suspicious.

- Encourage some engagement - TAG A FRIEND who loves basketball.

Just some suggestions, hope they help.

Jo

Shopili.com

http://shopili.com Verified Shopify Experts
0 Likes
Highlighted
20 0 0

Thanks so much for your replies, Rodrigo and Jo. I will try to implement them as soon as I can! If I need any more help I will just ask and would really appreciate your assistance. Thanks so much :D

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
53 0 4

This is still a long way to go. But I will try to give you some insights:

1. When running FB ads, invest on the image. A good image can entice the audience in clicking more or responding more.

2. Invest on advertising for LIKES. Customers would prefer to buy from businesses which are highly authoritative. 10 likes may be a sign that your business is questionable.

3. Encourage reviews from previous customers. New customers will be encouraged more if your old customers were happy shoppers.

4. Complete the info in your ABOUT PAGE area.

Outside FB, you can also do some guest posting, collaboration with sports news site or similar site. Then you can go on joining sports forums or Q and A community then slowly suggest your shop to where they can buy basketball related items.

0 Likes