Been trying everything but I am really stuck and not sure what else to do and not getting any sales :(

Alex83
Tourist
34 0 2

Hi all,

My website is https://chicfitnesswear.com I am not getting any traffic to my website...maybe 6-8 a week tops. (but no sales) I am using Instagram, Facebook, doing giveaway contests. I haven't even gotten one click yet. I don't know how to gain traction. Anything helps. I don't know what other marketing I can do.  Also looking for general advice on my site in addition to generating traffic.

Below are screen screen shots of my FB ads and audience:

- Alex

0 Likes
Henry_Burns
Excursionist
73 0 12

First, I would like to tell you that the link in your post is pointing to the other store ;)

And second, I think it would be good to shorten the text in your Facebook ads. You are targeting young people and they usually don't like to read long sentences. Keep it simple, just point out the main facts.

And make the text on images more flashy and easier to read. The red in front of red leggins is hard to read. And I still can't figure it out what the @ is supposed to mean in the upper ad. You don't need it there ;)

https://apps.shopify.com/show-recent-orders ~ Show your visitors that others are buying from you!
Alex83
Tourist
34 0 2

Thanks for the feedback Henry.

0 Likes
The_Master
10 0 0

Listen, when it comes to facebook advertising, there is only one winning technique and it has been doing miracles for me. I will attach a screenshot I took 5 mins ago to prove it. Big results, over 4,400 results out of 18,000 reach on a $10 daily budget. I was able to get a $0.004 per conversion. If you are interested, email me salahfouzi2015@gmail.com

0 Likes
Jarrett
Shopify Partner
117 0 12

Hey guys if you are looking for more free information on digital marketing checkout my facebook page www.Facebook.com/JarrettBelliveau I have done a few million on online sales over the last few years and don't charge anything for my content. I got fed up with all of these coaches scamming you guys for $5000 for a program that "makes you money" so I decided I will post all of my knowledge for free for you guys! My back ends are all on shopify and I show all of my numbers! Hopefully this helps!

You guys are buying programs from people who haven't done anything. They don't show you thier numbers or anything all they do is rent a lambo and air bnb a house... Check out my page I will post as frequent as I can! www.facebook.com/JarrettBelliveau 

0 Likes