Best referral app or code?

Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable
1153 0 0

I need a referral app or code that allows me to track sales from UNIQUE links using my domain name - the less the customer sees about the referral the better.

If not an app, ill have to use coupon codes as the only other way i can make them type it in i think is offering 10 bucks off using the coupon code specific to that person. IE "rebel316.com/johnsmith"  or Coupon code: JsmithLovesYou

So when john smith gives out a business card in person to someone who he is selling my product to, they go to his link and get a discount AND he gets paid (or at least credit) for the sale - preferably even paid automatically.

Anyone have any reviews or suggestions on this?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable
1153 0 0

I also just realized that a coupon code (being used as a referral link to give credit to a sales person) give be used repeatedly to get 10 bucks off each ITEM instead of the entire order. So i order 3 items - use a code - 10 bucks off total order. Or i break up those 3 items, 3 orders, 30 bucks off order which is not my intention.

This could be solved by saying orders only over a certain amount - however i cant add another parameter like i can in collections that says order only over 90 dollars in this collection - so still screwed.

It doesnt seem we can limit coupons to a smart collection either?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
16 0 0

Hi there! I'm one of the creators of an app called Conjured Referrals that can do what you're talking about. Each "Advocate" (that's what we call the referrer) can get their own custom link to share with their friends. When their friends click through the link, they receive a discount code for use on their purchase. If they make a valid purchase with their discount code, the Advocate that referred them gets a discount of their own (or you can opt to manually pay them cash instead of a discount code). You can even set a minimum order value for the referred Friend discount code to be valid, or limit it to new customers only.

0 Likes