Best way to do the marketing

Solved
Shoperstopper
2 0 0

I have created my new store with Shopify https://shoperstopper.com/ and it has been 2 months and only getting traffic from social media but still no sale. Can anyone suggest the marketing strategy to get the conversion? 

0 Likes

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Shoperstopper, this is Richard - CRO expert at PageFly - Shopify Advanced Page Builder. 

First of all, I got to say that your store looks certainly better than 60% of Shopify stores I see every day - which is around 30-40 every day. However, I think your Conversion rate can benefit from a few tweaks in homepage design. 

• The Background images have too many details and make the Headline + CTA button look underwhelming - maybe put a blur filter over them to make the Headline and CTA looks better. 
  • I understand that this is a general dropshipping store - so visitors can easily get confused or get lost in hundreds of vastly different products. What I would do is to place a feature product right below your CTA section, accompanied by Trust-boosting elements like Reviews, Trust Badges or Social Proof. 
  • Then, group your products in a consistent theme: Winter Appliances, Holiday season, etc. 

-> A bit of design optimization can also be helpful in your product pages as well, you can check out this checklist to see if you are missing out on anything. 

Now, back to the marketing part, below are the most effective way you can use to give your traffic a little boost: 

• Creating a niche Instagram account - it can be a meme account, this is a long-term approach, once you have consistent follower and organic traffic, you can start promoting your products. 
  • Using Facebook Ads, of course, check out how you run a Facebook campaign here
  • Check out 12 other marketing ideas to boost your sales HERE

Let me know if my answer is of any help with a thumb up, or like  

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.
Survive 2021 with top secrets from e-commerce leaders
Shoperstopper
2 0 0

Thank you, Richard, much appreciate it.

0 Likes
Propelguru
Trailblazer
310 7 39

There are many great ways to do marketing depending upon the thing for which you are doing marketing.

In today’s time, Digital Marketing is leading the group with the majority of the people using Digital Marketing as the only source of marketing.

There are many advantages of Digital Marketing over the other form of marketing.

1. Time Saving
  2. Cost Saving
  3. Require Less Effort
  4. Trending

If you want to have digital marketing for your business, you can contact Propel Guru, a full-fledged digital marketing and sales agency.

0 Likes
Propelguru
Trailblazer
310 7 39

Marketing is the process of creating and communicating and exchanging offers to clients, partners, and society at large.

There are certain ways to do marketing that are as follows:

• Conduct market research-  Market research is the key part of marketing strategy it provides insights into the customers thinking and location.
  • Profit your target audience- Promoting your products or service to everyone is expensive and ineffective. Segmenting your audience based on demographics, geography, behavior, and lifestyle will help you to focus your marketing efforts.
  • Develop your business brands: A well-cultured brand connects with your target audience and conveys who you are and what you can deliver.
  • Set your goals and budgets: Marketing goals helps you to identify what you want to achieve. Your goals should be specific, measurable, relevant, and time-based. You also need to allocate your budget based on your marketing activities.
0 Likes
yu91
Tourist
21 0 2

Have you heard of SKAGs? (Single Keyword Ad Groups)? It's a bit of a Google Ads hack that can ensure the ads you create for your search campaigns only appear on the saearch terms you want them to. 

We created a tool that helps automize the process of setting them up for ecommerce campaigns. aori.com/ecom-tool 

Basically it will import your product feed from your shopify store and create a keyword list for all your products where your product name is the keyword, and then it puts it into its own ad group with negative keywords automatically added. 

If you know people who'd like to use us, we have a referral program where you get $100 for each person you invite that signs up, cash payouts are available after $300. 

Hope this can help. 

0 Likes
Propelguru
Trailblazer
310 7 39
  1. Craft an elevator pitch
  2. Leverage your community
  3. Collaborate
  4. Network
  5. Give a speech
  6. Create buzz
  7. Ask for referrals
  8. Build relationship
  9. Offer coupons
0 Likes
Propelguru
Trailblazer
310 7 39

• Do thorough market research
  • Profile your target markets
  • Identify your unique selling proposition
  • Try to develop your business brand
  • Select your marketing avenues
  • Set your goals and budgets
  • Nurture your loyal goals

• Always monitor and do a review

0 Likes
Propelguru
Trailblazer
310 7 39

The best way to do marketing is:

• Conduct market research
  • Profile your target markets
  • Identify your unique selling proposition(USP)
  • Develop your business brand
  • Choose your marketing avenues
  • Set your goals and budget
  • Nurture your loyal customers
  • Monitor and review

0 Likes
Janeenamarie52
1 0 0

I have attempted to create a Facebook Business account but I keep getting a message that says, "Access Restricted".  Why is this?

0 Likes