So I've recently got my store to a state where I'm happy with it, and one thing I'm really struggling with is SEO. I feel as if quality backlinks would be able to help me get over this problem.
How have other shopify stores managed to get quality backlinks in the past? I'm really not sure where to start.
Site link is: https://okboomerflex.com
Solved! Go to the solution
Reward your customers for posting comments about your business on social media. Exchange links with similar websites ranking on google which are located in a different market (not competing with each other but complementary). Ask your suppliers to list your business as a local, national and/or international dealer. Build on your affiliate marketing strategy.
Do not follow any black hat backlink method... you'll be delisted from Google.
Backlinking is a great way to increase your visibility in SERPs.
Here are 5 reliable methods to build smart backlinks for your site:
1) Broken-link reporting: In this method, you can check for the sites in your niche that have broken links and recommend the links that can be used for replacement. The recommendations must include a link to your site.
Following ways can be used to find the sites with broken links:
your keywords + resources
your keywords + links
keywords in URL: links
2) Guest Blogging: You can find opportunities to write on third-party websites as a guest blogger. Not only will this help you to make social connections but also fetch a backlink for your site or your social media profile.
P.S. Never forget to mention the link to your social media profiles and to your site in your guest post as per the guidelines of the third-party site.
3) Exhibit Internal linking: If your website has a great internal linking structure, other site owners of your niche are more likely to link to your website, credited to the easy navigation of your site due to internal linking.
4) Write testimonials: A simple way to get a backlink for your site is to write testimonials for the sites you are using. If you are a
customer of that particular site, there is a high possibility that you will get a backlink from it.
5) Promote your content: If you want your content to get noticed, promote it actively with relevant hashtags and mentions for your business. People from the industry keep searching for the content that can help their business, so if they really like your content, you can get a backlink.
These are some of the easiest ways to get a backlink for your site in order to improve your SEO.
Hope this helps!
This is an accepted solution.
Hi, I have checked your website and I would like to suggest the following way to get the quality backlink.
1. Guest post
Find the relevant website in your niche which accepts the guest post. This will help you to get a better ranking in SERP and also help you to get meaningful traffic.
2. Broken link building
Contact a webmaster and inform him/her about a broken link on their website and provide something meaningful content and as you provide something valuable to them in their favour, the chances to get the backlink to your website are high
3. Competitor analysis
Analyzing the backlink of your competitor is the best way to get an important list of backlink which helps you a lot to get a better ranking by creating backlink ion it
4. Promote your content
It is essential to promote your content in the right manner. So, promote your content over the internet on a different platform. The more visible your content the more people will read and the chances to get the backlink will be increased.
Guest blogging is a great way to build backlinks. You can find blogs to submit to if you just search: "keyword" + unurl: "guest post"
There will be some submission guidelines you can follow when writing your article, and of course you'll add a link to your site. Some blogs will even allow you two or three links to your site, so include your social media pages as well.
As a Shopify partner working on SEO for 4 years, I am trying to accept guest posting to my blog. t can definitely boost my users' SEO and online branding. If there are more responses, I will put it to a separate site to feature some niche sellers' stories. If you're interested, feel free to check it out here: https://blog.seo-product-optimizer.com/index.php/2020/03/27/share-your-experience-with-spo-users/