Best ways to get your product out to more people

Highlighted
6 0 0

Hey everyone my website is www.buffaloriverbeardco.com I have tried using Facebook marketing and Instagram marketing as well as Google AdWords but I am have a very hard time getting any sales from outside of my hometown location. What are the best ways to really start getting my product out to more potential buyers. I've even had 55 clicks on Google AdWords but no sales to show from it. Please any assistance would be greatly appreciated 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
58 0 11

Hey Colby,

Facebook and Adwords may not be failing you - they could be the right platform but you may not be targeting the right people. What interests and demographics were you targeting on Facebook Ads and Google Adwords?

Luis

0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

On Facebook my target was males 18-50 in the United States with interest in all natural skin care, men's style and grooming and health and beauty. For AdWords Express I did United States and beard products. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
58 0 11

Hey Colby,

That's a really broad target audience and definitely part of the reason for your lack of success. You want to hone in on your market from there even deeper.

I also noticed you're not tracking Facebook traffic data on your shop, since you are missing the Facebook Pixel. This gives you additional insight on how your targeting is working and helps you target traffic in the future. 

I have a lot of suggestions that can help you out, what's the best way to get in touch?

0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

My email is buffaloriverbeardco@gmail.com I would love to hear your suggestions! Thanks a lot 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
97 0 8

Maybe you get a stall at festivals etc. - offline marketing of your brand? Or you target hairdressers?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 1

Hey Colby,

Have you thought about trying to drive and target traffic through Twitter?

This new software allows you to tap into the 300 million Twitter users through searching for specifc words people on twitter are talking/tweeting about for example beards, oils, grooming, male grooming etc. this way it allows you to obtain targeted audience, but the software keeps searching for leads so you can keep targeting. Defienlty worth checking out.

https://123employee.infusionsoft.com/go/sscr/a13668 

Hope it helps you out.

0 Likes