Bing Ads Conversion Tracking

Highlighted
6 0 0

Hi all.  I have been running a shopify cart for a few years now.  This past year, I started running an adwords campaign for the products.  The e-commerce conversion tracking is working very nicely.  I'm able to identify by keyword/adgroup converting clicks and their associated revenue all the way thru the buy process.  I recently started a Bing campaign.  I have found that I'm not able to see any of this same conversion / ecomm data attributed to bing in my analytics.  I'd like to see if someone can point me in the right direction to get this same kind of data/attribution from my Bing campaign like I'm seeing from Adwords.

Thank you

0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

nobody has experience wtih this issue?

0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

is anyone using shopify and tracking conversions down to the keyword from a Bing campaign?

0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
13 0 9

Hi memheli,

I don't use Google Analytics for tracking Bing sales. That's just personal preference though, because Google Analytics defaults to last click attribution.

Have you setup conversion + revenue tracking within Bing? As that's what I use...

Here's a guide for setting that up if you haven't already:
http://www.ppcwins.com/how-to-setup-bing-ads-conversion-revenue-tracking-in-shopify/

1 Like