I found that this forum is very useful especially for new people like me, I really appreciate all the advice that you guys sharing, I have learned a lot.
Recently, I start my website: https://bambowoo.com/ and running some Facebook ads try to test the water before I can make any serious investment in inventory. My target audience is people like home decor and Woodcraft. CPC is $0.4 per click. So:
- Is it normal costs for CPC and how can I reduce CPC costs?
- I have my website audience(people visit my site) which more than 100 people, so If I build lookalike audience based on that, can I reduce CPC costs?
- What other target audience should I try to test with my niche products?
- Can you guys give me some feedback on my store? What should I do to optimize my store before increasing traffic to my site?
- I used Google Analytics and found that people average spend around 15s on my product pages, is it normal?
Sorry for asking many questions, again, I very appreciate your time and advice
You can increase your web traffic by indexing your website with a popular search engine so it will show up higher in search results. You can do this for free here --> http://www.entireweb.com/free_submission/#613063