CRAZY high sales, and then nothing.

Shopify Partner
2 0 0

Your product looks amazing! I was also ready to buy but had a few questions about the product specifically. 

• Can you add a photo of the filter not in the bag?
  • Can you mention what size those mason jars are? Besides just that they are wide mouth? 
  • Also, how much coffee should you use to make a batch?

Looking forward to owning one and good luck with sales! 

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
118 0 10

Hey guys if you are looking for more free information on digital marketing checkout my facebook page www.Facebook.com/JarrettBelliveau I have done a few million on online sales over the last few years and don't charge anything for my content. I got fed up with all of these coaches scamming you guys for $5000 for a program that "makes you money" so I decided I will post all of my knowledge for free for you guys! My back ends are all on shopify and I show all of my numbers! Hopefully this helps!

You guys are buying programs from people who haven't done anything. They don't show you thier numbers or anything all they do is rent a lambo and air bnb a house... Check out my page I will post as frequent as I can! www.facebook.com/JarrettBelliveau 

0 Likes
1 0 0

What type of percentage would be acceptable to give ambassadors?  I'd love to start an ambassador programme but I just dont know what type of rewards to give them that will be appealing. 

Any help would be great! 

0 Likes
Tourist
25 0 2

Struggling with sales ?

• 650$ discount available for a limited time to rank top results in google.
  • First SEO agency made with shopify for shopify e-business owners.

Let us do the hard work. Click the link below to get started

https://seoproagency.myshopify.com

SEOproagency
0 Likes
1 0 0

I pay attention to my email marketing and customer relations. How are you handling that? let me know :)

0 Likes
7 0 0

Hello Max!

Love your website, you have a great design, great job on the sales as well.  A couple things, you have no FAQ or privacy policy, terms of service things of that nature.

Also, it looks like you’re not getting a lot of traffic from email marketing, I would like to help you with this.  You could be missing out on up to 30% more sales each month.

I want to offer this to you, let me manage your email marketing for 1 month completely FREE and get you lots more sales from your current customers.  Go to calendly.com/teimer/15min/ schedule a free call and let me help you!

Regards,

Victoria

0 Likes
8 0 0

Hey i heard about your high in sales and if you want to stay there with those sales numbers dont call, but if you want 20-30% mmore in slaes revenue pelase contact me at l4rob@icloud.com

0 Likes
21 0 0

Hi Max,

Consistency is key. Make sure to index your website with popular search engines so it will show up higher in search results. You can do this for free here --> http://www.entireweb.com/free_submission/#613063

0 Likes
Tourist
48 0 3

Hi Max,

I like your Kickstarter campaign launched in 2015. If the sales drop suddenly I'll take a look at the Google Analytics referral report tab. It'll definitely give you a lot of valuable insights.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
119 8 102

Hi, 

I would recommend basically everything that's been said already. It sounds like you need to "build a boomerang." Create ways on site to capture people's information, then create a system to bring them back. Capturing them on the site can happen through popups, email signups, free downloads that they have to sign up for, or even out of stock notifications. 

Use the information gathered there to create retargeting via Facebook, Instagram, and any other channel. Send out emails when items are back in stock, when they haven't visited the site in a certain time window, and when you have promotions. All of this will start bringing the traffic back to your site again and again. 

Influencer marketing is another way to build traffic to your site. Use an app like Carro to identify influencers that already love your brand, and reach out with opportunities to review products, mention your brand on social, and connect. It also has a really simple system for sending out free products to influencers as well, and it is FREE to use!

Good luck with everything!

1 Like