Calling all Shopify Gurus! Looking for some help with Wheelio - spin and win app

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi Gurus and anyone else who can help :)

I recently installed Wheelio on my Shopify site - marbral-advisory.com

Basically, I have created this page for the sole use of using this tool. I want to offer people access to free e-Learning courses at an event we are attending next month.

I've set it up and synced it with my MailChimp account, but here is the thing - I need to have a record of WHO has won WHAT coupon. In a sense, I am not using these discount codes for a checkout, but I wish to create an automation series that offers them instructions based on the course they have won.

I see there is a section called WSEGMENT - I'm not very sure what this is for - I kind of feel it's related to tagging based on the page in which the Wheelio features. As I only have ONE page on my site I don't think that is relevant for me.

Basically, I just need to get a record of who has won what on the Wheelio,

Does anyone know if and how I could do that? 

Smiles

Jo

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
510 0 85

Hey, Jo, 

I'm Ann, from the team here at Shopify :)

I'm not too familiar with this app myself, however, I wonder if you've tried to reach out to the app developers directly about this? Since this is a third party app, meaning it wasn't created by Shopify, we have limited knowledge on how it works. 

However, if you contact the developers who created the app, they'll be able to go through it with you in detail and confirm if this is something you can do with the app! Their contact information is displayed directly on the apps page, however, I'll also post it here. You can call them at +38631335070 or email them at info@conversionpirate.com.

I hope this helps! If you have any more questions or concerns feel free to reach out to us on this thread :) 

Have a great one,
Ann

Ann | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi Ann,

Thanks for your reply. I have already done that but I've not received any response. I kind of need to know one way or the other if this is at all possible, otherwise, I have just built the Shopify page and paid for a PRO version of the app for nothing.

Money and time spent.

If the creator fails to respond soon I'll have to cancel all of this, but do you know of any other app that works with your platform that could work for my needs? 

Thanks again, 

Smiles,

Jo

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
510 0 85

Hey, Jo, 

I see! Sorry to hear that they're not being quick to respond, but hopefully you hear back soon. I'm not aware of any other app that might help here, however, what I can tell you is that you can reach out to a developer to get a custom solution built for you. 

If you head to this page, you will see a list of expert developers to work with, or alternatively, you can post a job on there as well. That way an app can be built that will be specific to your needs! 

Have a great one,
Ann

Ann | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog