Can I have more visitors on my Shopify store with SEO?

AftonJast
1 0 0

Hello I'm running a Shopify store with paid ads on Facebook, Instagram and Google ads etc, I'm just trying to find out if there's way to promote store through SEO and save any single penny from paid marketing on my store best camping generators?

0 Likes
KieranR
Shopify Partner
186 16 45

SEO really boils down to three areas: 

1. Technical stuff and making the website work well and be understood by googl
  2. On-page content and relevancy
  3. Off-site link acquisition or authority building.

Execute on those well and you're on the right track.

Mores specifically this might look something like like:

• Have products that get searched for, and name them the way they are searched for. Use good keyword search volume data and a robust keyword research process to help here. (on-page / relevancy)
  • Have a fast loading site and things like JSON-LD schema markeup, and internal linking that supports equity flow to money pages (tech seo)
  • Improve the "topicality" of each page to meet search intent through on-page optimisation. Include the right information and sub-topics on a page. Custom sections and tech specs can help here (on-page)
  • Build out a link-aquisition strategy to improve your backlink profile from relevant, trusted websites. (off-site)
  • Evaluate if a more typical SEO+content strategy can work to generate sales in and of itself, and/or act as a backlink endpoint/magnet to leverage to further a link-aquisition strategy, and/or act as internal topic equity value to help products rank themselves.

SEO is an owned channel, meaning that it's usually time-consuming to grow but can be extremely cost effective in the long term

Also, some products lend themselves naturally to search with a LOT of category search vol, while other products may not be a good fit for search or organic search as a channel. There's no one-size fits all. There's also competition, worth doing an SEO competitor analysis to benchmark both organic search channel potential and how much effort is needed in terms of link acquisition based on competitors backlink profiles. 

The barrier to doing SEO is pretty low, and you can get a lot out of self-directed learning and testing DIY style. But the ramp up to doing it well can be quite long.

Full time Shopify SEO. Sometimes freelance outside the 9-5.
0 Likes
Propelguru
Trailblazer
310 7 39

Well, the answer is, "Yes, you can have more visitors to your Shopify store using SEO."

The easy-to-use Shopify function adds another feather to its famous and successful hat whether you are a complete newbie or have limited design experience. Not only does it build an online store, but it also makes it look attractive and convincing to customers. You can also link to a list of entirely unpaid apps in your online store. This guide describes the ultimate end-to-end sales on Shopify to take your business to the next level.

Below are the steps to unbeatable SEO - Free Traffic Strategy: 

There are various ways to drive traffic to your website and use it for marketing conversions - from including calls to actions, providing your visitors with the information they want, making seamless navigation, and more.

Step 1: You use Shopify Collections to set up the Complete Site Layout

Site building is a significant factor in Shopify SEO. It includes internal links integrated into your website and provides a user-friendly experience that keeps people coming back for more. Shopify collections contain navigation tools that help customers find your products by collecting products in categories or groups.

Categories could be sales items, women's clothing, men's jeans, and so on. Other similar items can be categorised to make it easier for consumers to find what they are looking for. For example, products can be broken down into several batches to move traffic to the right place without checking the entire catalogue.

Shopify collections improve SEO because they act as hub pages, which are collection pages on a specific topic that links within multiple pages related to the original issue. It works as a store with a table of contents. Depending on the market’s size and your products' supply, the collections should start with simple categories and then go deeper into the selection process.

Step 2: Write description descriptions for SEO

Instead of letting your products speak for themselves, it would be better for you to write useful and long descriptions for your page. For example, for each collection, if you sell "Face Make-up," write a report explaining the specific category of product and what to expect from it. The description makes the page stand out more with the keywords listed and the customers looking at it.

Internal links are also an essential part of the SEO on your Shopify store page. They link to a related blog-post on the collections page, which keeps people reading and interested.

Internal linking is a great way to increase SEO engagement and dynamics, keeping users on the site longer. The Shopify platform offers several SEO on-page spaces. Therefore, it is essential to edit the title, meta description, and URL in your collections.

Step 3: Adding a Blog to Shopify

In terms of SEO, adding your website, tagging pages, and products to your website is the first step. But you can't just rely on products to drive your total traffic from multiple panel categories. Some product-based searches indicate that users in the consumer journey are large. The image below shows the first stages of a buyer's journey:

What works best for a salesperson is that users do not yet want the products during the problem's awareness phase. However, they may be looking for more information, where they may be able to dig into all the relevant information on the topic.

Enter relevant blogs that match your sales; start internal and external links to drive traffic to your website.

Step 4: Connect Build to Shopify

After highlighting product pages, blogs, and designs on your website, now is the time to create links. This is as important as the content. It helps drive signals from authoritative sites, ultimately building your domain authority by moving the right traffic.

Shopify's link-building focuses on products and blogs. The more content you create for the blog, the more sites will target you with content, making it easier to find your space links.

Finally, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) for eCommerce businesses to thrive is essential, and as a store owner, you need to know how it works, not to mention. SEO works to allow your store to rise to the level of Search Engine Optimization (SERP) pages, which is essential as you grow your business in this digital age.

0 Likes

Hi @AftonJast ,

SEO takes time. If you start today you might get results in 1-1.5 years. The fact is small business do not have this much time frame to adopt to the online world. You can't really sit and relax and wait for your site to be listed on Google. There are tons ans tons of ecommerce store. How they can be listed all on Google page. Things are not aligning well here. Do i make sense here?, please let me know in comment section
My really honest advice to you will be to keep SEO long term and do not pull the plug for your FB campaigns.

We have seen stores making 8x-10x profits on there ad spends with FB campaigns. The thing is you really have to setup your campaigns really well and make sure you are targeting right audience and are leveraging all of the proven campaign strategies which worked well for others.
We have noticed this pain point while working as shopify partners and rolled out Addyz app. We have put in all the automation required to make the process as seamless and automated as possible. 
If you have some doubts just drop a message below.

Addyz is ad optimization and automation platform for facebook and Instagram ads. Addyz allow store owners to create proven campaign strategies and branded catalogues to increase ad efficiency and boost sales
0 Likes
Edward-Newgate
Navigator
446 18 38

Hi @AftonJast 

SEO is an effective way to get traffic with a lower budget than other paid ads. Many stores have been successful with this method. If you want to promote your store through SEO, I'd recommend you read this article: Simple Shopify SEO Guide: Step-by-step for beginners.

Hope it helps!

Was my reply helpful? Click Like or Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes
Propelguru
Trailblazer
310 7 39

Try these techniques to get more visitors to your Shopify store with SEO

• Optimize Your Shopify Store for Search Engine Traffic
  • Attract Customers with Content Marketing
  • Write Guest Posts For Sites Within Your Niche
  • Write Blog Post Features of Influencers in Your Market
  • Use Influencer Marketing on Social Media
  • Integrate Social Media
0 Likes
RyanPaterson
3 0 0

To be honest, ads on Instagram and Facebook did not bring me any results. I spent quite a lot of money but it didn't help to improve the statistics of my website. Google advertising was too expensive for me, although I realized that this is a really effective way. My friend advised me to try link-building services. When ranking, search engines take into account backlinks — those that lead to your site from other resources. The more natural, high-quality, and diverse they are, the higher the site will rise in the search results. Maybe this will help you.

0 Likes