Solved

Can I have multiple accounts in Shopify?

scottdan
5 0 0

I cant run 2 more stores in Amazon. can I have multiple accounts in shopify?

Accepted Solution (1)

Trevor
Community Moderator
3391 459 979

This is an accepted solution.

@scottdan 

Are you asking if you can connect more than one Amazon account to your Shopify store? Or are you asking if you can open more than one Shopify account?

• If the former, then no, you can only connect one Amazon account per Shopify store. 
  • If the latter, then yes, you're more than welcome to open additional Shopify accounts for your other businesses. 

Trevor | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Replies 3 (3)

Trevor
Community Moderator
3391 459 979

This is an accepted solution.

@scottdan 

Are you asking if you can connect more than one Amazon account to your Shopify store? Or are you asking if you can open more than one Shopify account?

• If the former, then no, you can only connect one Amazon account per Shopify store. 
  • If the latter, then yes, you're more than welcome to open additional Shopify accounts for your other businesses. 

Trevor | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

celine21
7 0 0

Yes, and you can use AdsPower with different ip to register and log in multiple accounts in amazon so that you can have more stores.

Propelguru
Trailblazer
313 7 44

Yes, you can do it. One of the things companies sometimes do is set up a number of Shopify stores to manage their money in different languages ​​among their customers. (You can do this in different ways in Shopify, but it is unfortunately a lot of searches. Developing a website with [Store Name] costs language and money. You can do it on Myshopify.com). Many Shopify sites can contain different products that require different configurations and custom markets for different audiences.