Can some one recommend an SEO expert??

Highlighted
Excursionist
82 0 7

Hi all

Our store needs some SEO work but i have no experience in this field. Can some one recomend or give me adice on this as we are missing a lot of sales :(

Thanks in advance

Roger

www.poolstorecanada.ca

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
141 0 1

SEO expert??  lol didnt know they exist

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Couple of things. Ran your site through a couple of plagiarism and copyright checkers, it shows large portions of content on your site recently copied from other sites in your industry, very bad for SEO. Some of the product images on your site also bear competitors copyright logos and watermarks on them, does not build trust with your visitors.

The best SEO is to make sure all your content is unique and orginal. It's a lot of work and takes alot of time, but it pays off in the long run with solid returns. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 2

Hey there wondering if anyone has had proven success with Google Shopping ads on Shopify stores? I hear so much about the images not being indexed properly. Not sure about SEO experts... Everyone says they are an expert! 

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
141 0 1

cost me several hundreds of dollors o say no it dont work

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

You may contact them  www.emsoftware.in  . I worked with them and they are really good...

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
51 0 2

You can always learn the basics yourself. Then learn how to analyse the data and use it to your advantage. Then learn remarketing techniques. SEO'ers make it sound more confusing than it needs to be. How else would they be in business? https://moz.com/learn/seo

Terrence; what niche are you in for it not to work? 

Margot: It depends on the market and target person. Its a very broad question that. 

0 Likes