Can someone please explain to me..

Highlighted
9 0 0

Had my store www.shopteebox.com up and running for 45 days now.  Been running some Facebook ads for traffic and clicks and have had a decent amount of traffic from these ads.  Several thousand people have clicked the links and ive had people like and share the different  ads ive run.  I do know that these ads are not going to bring in sales and i was mainly running them to help determine what ads would get the most response.  So, now i have switched my objective in those ads to conversions and looking for sales.  Only problem is that Facebook suddenly seems to not want to show those ads to anyone.  I dont understand the process i guess.  Same ad text, images and videos, and target audiences that were getting lots of response are not even being show to anyone but i am being charged MORE for the ads.  Can someone explain to me what i need to do get those conversion ads to start converting into sales.  45 days and ZERO sales and its time to start making some money.  Thank you in advance!

0 Likes
Highlighted
9 0 0
If I wanted to pay for the information I wouldn't have posted the question here.
0 Likes