Can't find anyone to help with SEO

3 0 0

Hey everyone! I'm having a few seo issues w/ my site and I'd also like an audit to make sure everything is preforming good. We hired a company that stole 2k from us and literally did nothing...I've searched and searched for someone to help w/ seo with no luck. I know Shopify has a list of seo experts, but no one has ever returned my emails/phn calls. Can someone recommened an seo expert (affordable; we don't need much and don't want anything long-term) you've enjoyed working with and that also does a good job.

Thanks!

Steph

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
20 0 1

Sh..ify sucks when it comes to support. They call themselves EXPERTS but none of them know anything REAL---and they constantly give wrong info.  I've consulted with support 4 times since coming to Shopify from Weebly 2 months ago.  They basically make a guess and then type----just to get rid of you...I think ONE guy I spoke to "may have actually known"what he was talking about.

I don't take ANY advice from their support.  

I can help you with SEO. I even offer private and group (one-on-one) tutoring for individuals and groups of 4 via SKYPE.  It's very intense and we cover a LOT of info in an hour,

I can't believe SHOPIFY has this new generation of ECOMMERCE companies and are somehow leading the shop owners to believe that  "if you build it--they will come.." which is total and utter BS.

It's hard work to SEO a site.  It's hard work to provide fresh content- link it through dozens of channels and onto Instapages for emails, blog 3 times a day, target market to people who ACTUALLY want or need what you're selling.

I've been learning and studying SEO since1998 ---and I still don't consider myself a true expert.  There is NO way (without a lot of money being paid to Google) that your shop just opens and sales go through the ceiling right away.

It's a fairytale.  Don't believe the hype.  It's hard work but it's worth it.  SOME PEOPLE on here don't even know what a "keyword" is-----and they really have NO CLUE when it comes to linking and competing for them....

I'd be glad to help you :)

Lisa

xox

Lisa Carmichael Webmaster-Digital Entrepreneur- Instructor RANK FOR MORE THAN 300 KEYWORDS ON GOOGLE PAGE 1-4 IN JUST 23 MONTHS ORGANICALLY-BLOGGER, GOOGLE WEBMASTER TOOLS, PAY PER CLICK CONSULTING, LINKING, WHITE HAT SEO, WEB DESIGN, WP, MAC, BLOGGER, SHOPIFY, WEEBLY, AFFILIATE MARKETING, FACEBOOK AND TWITTER MARKETING, CAMPAIGN MARKETING, CROWDFUNDING, MAINTAINING YOUR KEYWORDS. EMAIL ME FOR CLASS INFORMATION. I NEED AT LEAST 5-BUT NO MORE THAN 7-8 ATTENDEES-BUT I CAN TEACH YOU HOW TO RISE ABOVE THE OTHERS AT LIGHTENING SPEED-AND I CAN TEACH YOU THE ART OF GROWTH-HACKING FOR THE REAL PASSIONATE ONES! CLEARSKINMINERALS@GMAIL.COM
0 Likes