Can’t find winning products

Tourist
68 0 2
Hey guys,
in the last days, I’m looking into hot products(with 100k+ ad views)
I’m scrolling in Facebook and instagram feeds, but I see only ads from Israel (my country) and ads with 10 likes
What can I do?
0 Likes
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
156 5 45

Hi, @Lionsjewel1!

It sounds like you're trying to find a product to sell by finding ads that are getting a lot of views. Is that correct? Scrolling through your Facebook feed isn't the most effective way of researching this. Because Facebook ads are targetted, you're only going to be seeing a very small segment of ads which are targetted towards you. Also, if you're looking for ads that are getting a lot of views you're likely late in getting into that niche.

Researching the topic, I found this blog post about how to investigate competitors ads. I know it's not exactly what you're looking for but it's good information for when you know what you want to sell.

My suggestion for you is that you try another research method of finding a product to sell. This post on the Shopify blog goes into great detail about how to choose a product to sell. I highly recommend reading it as it has several strategies for finding a product to sell.

_Ash_ | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey @Lionsjewel1 . 

I can certainly understand what you're looking for. 

In fact, i've written an article a couple of month ago on how to do product research for Shopify dropshipping for free

All are still relevant and I hope you'll find something that suits your needs. 

Cheers,

Panos 

0 Likes