Can't get any purchases with FB Ads

Highlighted
6 0 0

Hello, guys

I started promoting one of the products using FB and received some Add to Carts Events (12) for $3 in average. However, I got no purchases. 
My product page is https://tinyurl.com/y2zr8qj4
Screenshot with the Pixel data is attached. I will be extremely happy to hear your opinion on why I haven't got any sales yet. Thanks in advance!

Screenshot_6.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 1 0

Make sure you are able to check out and have more payment methods then paypal. Check if they added shipping destination and everything else if yes maybe something wrong in checking out

0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

I have Visa, American Express and Mastercard. Also, I've tried placing and paying for test orders. Everything looked legit. Also, no information was left, so I can check nothing. I do not see any checkout events on Shopify, except mine

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Tiger-3t_0-1604756235771.png

We don’t offer shipping to United States.You can check your shipping settings

0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

@Tiger-3t which state was chosen by you? If that's Puerto Rico, it's totally okay, because I decided not to sell it there

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

Well, something even we are seeing since the change in FB ecom system. We went from $1.90 a conversion to $26 a conversion overnight. Our ads have literally stopped working and even our FB ad support guy is scratching his head not knowing what has happened. I would understand a gradual increase in CP conversion, but not an almost $25 increase overnight and it has only gotten worse over the past 3 weeks.

0 Likes