Can't map out our audience.. Think you can?

Shopify Partner
1 0 0

The products are awesome very creative and colour. The landing pic and hoodie is a bit bland. As they say put your best foot forward 

Your audience I Think I young creative type ie  scate board etc / my opinion 

so so you need to join groups on Facebook with relevant demographics and expose them to your product 

also so check google trends which countries are high on this type of product and advertise there

check your face book ads the analytics and keep on playing around with the ads

0 Likes
Tourist
8 0 9

Have you tried targeting people that buy from or follow a competitor of yours? If you know of a company that has very similar target customers to yours you can focus on them and try going about it that way.

The other thing you may need to ask yourself is whether the problem is your ability to attract the right visitors or if something on your site needs improving to try and convert the visitors you are getting.

My first instinct looking at your hoodies is the colour vibrancy looks too good to be true and your images look computer generated not like a photo of an actual product. I like to see a photo of a product on someone then I know exactly what I am getting. Maybe its just me but I would be hesitant to buy as I’ve had lots of experiences where the real product does not match the Image. 

In the end there is no magic formula and it will take time and lots of trial and error. 

Good luck!

0 Likes
2 0 0

Have you thought about building your brand through magazines? It's amazing the amount of traffic they can bring and how effective they are with an ROI as much as 4.

You can also then advertise on your site "as seen on .... magazine"

I'm not sure if you are allowed to post links here, but message back and I'll give you a link to some great cost effective magazines and some tips on which to advertise on.

Good luck!

0 Likes
9 0 0

Google ads are great then Instagram ads. I have got the best result for my store.f you do them right. What have you tried so far?

0 Likes
9 0 0

Instagram is not the one marketing platform for marketing your product. You can run FB, Google ads campaign for getting the good result.

0 Likes
1 0 0

I would like the information about the magazines as im trying to grow my brand aswell. @Penny

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
15 0 1

Hi there,

It looks like you have a great site! Narrowing down your target demographic can be one of the trickiest parts of creating a successful ecommerce brand. Often times, it’s much easier said than done, especially when it comes to online clothing retail.

Are you only advertising on Instagram? If so, consider using Facebook Ads in addition to your ads on Instagram. Not only is Facebook free (!), it provides a lot of very specific analytics you may be ignoring with Instagram. Facebook ads are great for successfully retargeting visitors and bringing back previous customers. The more information your can gather about your customers across different platforms, the easier it will be to nail down your target audience.

How are you creating your lookalike audiences? If you are doing so manually, you may want to consider enlisting some help in order to expedite the process. Creating lookalike audiences on your own can be really time consuming - and if done incorrectly, it won’t be very effective. I suggest using one of Shopify’s awesome machine learning apps Pollen (https://apps.shopify.com/poln) to help you find your audience successfully. Pollen specializes in making sure your ads are being seen by the right people. Their app enables you to acquire customers on Facebook and across the web simply and cost effectively. Through powerful automation, Pollen offers an easy-to-use marketing platform that’s sole expertise is in driving sales.

Hopefully this helps! Best of luck to your and your shop!

0 Likes
Tourist
8 0 1

Instagram marketing is good but Google and FB ads marketing is best from my experience.

0 Likes
7 0 0

Thanks Judith Ferguson . I think so like you.

0 Likes
8 0 0

Someone people think google and FB ads are best for getting so much traffic and sales by costing a lot of money. But I think SEO is the best solution for your shop to bring customer and sales.

0 Likes