Can you please help me to fix this issue.

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 0

How to Change the description of my store...How to Change the description of my store...

0 Likes
Highlighted

This is an accepted solution.

Viewing the source of your website shows that your meta description is "We are one stop shop for all you shopping needs." However, the Google search result shows something different. This suggests that Google hasn't re-indexed your website since you changed your description. 

Try re-submitting your page to Google for it to index the page again. To do so, you must have a Google Search Console account and have verified ownership of your domain. Once you do, search for the URL you want to re-index, https://clickedinside.com, in the "inspect URL" search bar at the top. 

Screen Shot 2019-10-26 at 7.07.41 PM.png

Then you should see a "Request Indexing" button. Click on that to have Google re-index your webpage and detect the new site description.

Screen Shot 2019-10-26 at 7.08.28 PM.png

Another recommendation is that meta descriptions are usually better if they're at least 70 characters to about 150 characters long: right now the meta description is 47 characters long. Descriptions are supposed to be descriptive! Also, there are English grammar errors in the current description: it should be "We are the one stop shop for all your shopping needs."

Website conversion, business automation, and SEO and analytics consulting ---> thinkbeagle.com
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 0

Thank you guys for helping me...

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

when i click 'out west' on my home page there's just a drop down, no link to description of 'out west' i dont understand how to edit reloadoutwestoutdoors.com

0 Likes