Cart Filler

Highlighted
6 0 0

Hi,

Like a lot of ecommerce stores I offer free shipping when clients reach a certain amount. Is there an app that suggest items in the cart to get to that amount? 

I would love this app! :-)

Thanks,

Dorien

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
510 0 79

Hey Dorien, 

I'm Ann, from the team here at Shopify :)

There sure is! Check out the Free Shipping Bar by Hextom! It lets you put a custom announcement bar on all your pages (or just select pages), and it lets you show progressive messages when customers put more items in their shopping carts. 

I hope this helps! If you have any more questions or concerns feel free to reach out to us here :) 

Have a great one,
Ann

Ann | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

Hi Ann,

Thanks, I'm already using the Free Shipping Bar by Hextom. :)

I'm looking for a app that can make suggestions of actual products on the cart page. I want my customers to see products that they can add to their cart to reach free shipping.

Dorien

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
69 0 3

Hello,

there is a help in shopify to do a custom code to inform your customers on the amount they still require to spend in order to have free shipping. I am not sure if an app "should" choose the product to your customer based on price ONLY, it does not make sense, the customer should be enticed to choose products that are "related", it makes only more sense. 

the article is shown on this website, you need some coding skills or to hire someone to get it done. 

https://conversionpirate.com/pirate-shipping-bar-shopify/ 

we are Shopify Experts, from small tasks to store overhauling and anything in between, we've got your back; Contact us by mail: shopify@anzimaty.com OR by skype on hello@anzimaty.com
0 Likes