Cause Marketing Questions

Highlighted
1 0 0

My business partner and I are interested in donating around 10% of our profits to the humane society. We're wondering what the potential legal issues and other pitfalls are with cause marketing. We can't just list that that's what we're doing can we? Do we have to seek permission from the orginization first and work out an agreement with them or can we just donate as we make sales?

Any and all advice is appreciated. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hey bud just checked out your website i love the idea! just to let you know you might want to have some type of contact link of some sort 

Hey there!

I’m writing this email today to discuss a great marketing opportunity with the person that handles Digital Media!

My name is Angelo Aguiar, I am the CEO and founder of Hyperion Marketing Solutions. . I have just aligned with Shopify and it’s operators to help the Shopify business owners get to he next level, we came across your business in the Shopify Forums and were referred to you by Alex Shopify Guru. We are a new Digital Marketing Company based out of San Diego CA. Although the Hyperion entity is new, our team as been in the industry for a combined decade of experience

I  would like to offer you our services , absolutely free of charge.  Just for a testimonial or referral and the advertisement budget of your choice. 

Our services generally cost anywhere from $1,500 - $15,000 a month, and I would like to offer you our package for absolutely free and guarantee that we will increase your monthly revenue and clientele by a minimum 35% in just 30 days. All we ask for in return is a testimonial on how we helped you and how you felt about our customer service. (Marketing Industry’s customer service is a disaster) We are offering this package to a total of 10 referred Shopify businesses that we’ve researched that have a quantity of specific attributes that we believe we can expand on and grow the revenue, clientele and business exponentially. 

Now a couple of the other businesses we have selected for this service thought this could look like spam, or a scam itself. Although we completely understand that there a millions of scam artists online and millions of fake businesses, we assure you this is not one of them . We are happy to answer any questions or provide any proof you may need, as we did with the other clients. 

The package we would like to offer you is our Mass Email Marketing and Social Media Marketing Package. ($2,500 monthly value)

Again, we have just connected with the Shopify team and are choosing a select few Shopify businesses to help and fortunately Hyperion feels we can help your business immensely and we instantly fell in love with your brand. There are a few aspects we review when qualifying these Shopify Businesses and your ECOMMERCE store meets all the qualifications. 

If this is something that may interest you please call me at 858-774-1164, if I don't answer within 3 rings please understand that I am in a meeting or in a conference call, please text me your information and/or leave a voicemail and I will reach out within the hour. If you would rather email we can set up a better time to discuss strategies in emails.

Angelo Aguiar, Digital Marketing Professional CE

CEO || Hyperion Marketing Solutions 

T: 858-774-1164

www.hyperion-marketingsolutions.com

Call Us Today to learn how we will improve your business’s monthly revenue by 35% within 30 days or your money back, we will even pay you for your time if our promises are not achieved. We know how valuable your time is.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
12 0 0

Hi Shanti, 

Paul here from Shopify - great question and it's awseome that you want to donate some of your profits to charity! 

Regarding the facilitation of this, you could use an app like Share the Love to organise donating money from your customers purchases. 

The best way to organise this with a specific charity is to reach out them directly and find out what agreement (if any) you need to have with them. This would help you maintain transparency when handling the donations and they can advise you on the best way to transfer any donations you receive to them directly. 

Let us know if you need any more help with this! 

0 Likes